Stop making excuses for Anderson Silva

brownsmith76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
USADA testing is much more strict and advanced than anything Anderson Silva has ever faced during his title defenses. It's possible that he has been cheating for his entire career.

If your friend stole $100 from your wallet, then it's possible the thief also took some money from you last year or even 5 years ago. It's just now that you're finding out about it.

00063522_H35409115.jpg

2c789cc06032daafabc5539b9945e5b0--anderson-silva-young.jpg

QPty0t4.jpg

KRl6HlM.jpg

anderson_silva_izabel_goulart_ego_1.jpg

anderson-silva-ufc-208-1.jpg

11kwqd3.gif

Stop acting like Anderson Silva broke your dream and sent you crying home to your mommy. The reality is the UFC is tainted when drug busts happen. Deal with it.

It is completely unfair for a natural fighter to go up against someone who has an unnatural advantage with performance-enhancing drugs.

hiyXTcD.jpg

CjfyXBQXIAEMEk_.jpg

Last edited:
It’s also possible he didn’t cheat during his title reign

no ...is normal...anderson back...trust me...he back

148183359.0.jpg

The only thing worse than a GOAT, is a demoted GOAT.

It’s also possible he didn’t cheat during his title reign
<{cruzshake}>

A little too optimistic for my taste..

In fairness to Anderson. Almost everyone else was juicing too, so he was just leveling the playing field..

There are no excuses. He fucked up. Again.
Any info on the substance?

It's...plausible!!

Then again, it doesn't mean much. I think it's safe to say that we're at a point where it comes down to this: Once a convicted cheater, always a cheater. And, not least: Never a convicted cheater: You got lucky or were better at cheating.

no anderson back... is not good...test not good...all the time test is normal...this... is normal...anderson very exciting for to be back..thanks to the dana and the lohenzo

no anderson back... is not good...test not good...all the time test is normal...this... is normal...anderson very exciting for to be back..thanks to the dana and the lohenzo

This is a sport... That’s it

Does this mean that no active fighter can be considered GOAT as they could fail a drug test anytime in the future and invalidate their entire career?

What fighter that he faced during his dominant UFC run was probably clean? Maia is the only one I could say with confidence. Vitor, Bonnar,Marquardt, Chael were caught, Griffin and Hendo were on TRT. Franklin you could make the case for him being clean but he also had his moments where he wasnt looking all that “natty”.

Of course you can't just assume, but lets be real, Anderson was most likely fighting on an even playing field.

And I say this as a long time Silva hater.

Last edited:
1. I don't know if u are so naive to think people compete with water and spinachs. In all proffesional sports they take drugs to enhance their performance, soccer, football, hockey, baseball, basketball, even chess my friend.
2. U don't like Anderson Silva, and u hate him, and its your opportunity to say bad things about him. U are in your right i dislike Jon Jones, but im not stupid, i'll never say he was winning because of his performance enhance drugs. And Anderson Silva its same case, i like him, but im not stupid to say all his career its a joke and fake. It's not like that, system doesn't work like that. Drugs helped him to fight longer than he should, im sure of that, but his winnings are not 100% because of the drugs, u won't cheat people my friend.
But obviously when u caught cheating multiple times, thats something that wont be forget in life. And your image wont be the same, even to people who were your fans. I wont see Silva like the same again.

Back