2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offense looks good, but the defense is showing signs of the leadership we are missing with the injuries. Guys are out of position. Which is why teams have been able to run the ball on the last two games.

I'm hoping last night was just one of those games, but the defense didn't tackle well, they were out of position, they put zero pressure on the QB and just looked...well...human.

Who in the CFP scares you with a running game? THe quick pass and QB who can run for first downs is the recipe to wear down Alabama. OU is the threat.

FWIW - I would love to see the Alabama - Miami rivalry come back to life. One of the most under-rated rivalries of the late 80s/early 90s. I know they didn't play much but those sugar bowls were intense.

Who in the CFP scares you with a running game? THe quick pass and QB who can run for first downs is the recipe to wear down Alabama. OU is the threat.

FWIW - I would love to see the Alabama - Miami rivalry come back to life. One of the most under-rated rivalries of the late 80s/early 90s. I know they didn't play much but those sugar bowls were intense.
First of all, Auburn scares the hell out of me. If we can't get by them the CFP is meaningless.

This defense is struggling, so I'll be a wreck during the Iron Bowl.

First of all, Auburn scares the hell out of me. If we can't get by them the CFP is meaningless.

What position do you play?

I thought UC riverside. @Corona needs to answer these important questions!

Lol at UCR. My alumni is University of Redlands and they’re d2. Had a few friends play at usc though and one on the coaching staff there now so I’ll root for them in big games.

Oh FFS - U$C or UKLA?

Support our guys. Look here, our players go to class and we have a bunch of great stuff: a Farm, a tree, some nerds and a band that will let you "come as you are".

Lol I’d go to Stanford games if I lived up there. Was actually supposed to go see them play at SDSU this year but some stuff came up.

The offense looks good, but the defense is showing signs of the leadership we are missing with the injuries. Guys are out of position. Which is why teams have been able to run the ball on the last two games.

I'm hoping last night was just one of those games, but the defense didn't tackle well, they were out of position, they put zero pressure on the QB and just looked...well...human.
So what you’re saying is that these guys need #LeadershipReps

The Life Champion is no more.

Lol I’d go to Stanford games if I lived up there. Was actually supposed to go see them play at SDSU this year but some stuff came up.

it's ok - the lights went off dealying the game and it was a terrible game :(

Lol at UCR. My alumni is University of Redlands and they’re d2. Had a few friends play at usc though and one on the coaching staff there now so I’ll root for them in big games.

How could i confuse those I.E. institutions of higher learning:rolleyes:

Did you ever see the Tour of Redlands bike race go by in early May?

Auburn is going to get trucked in that game.

Lol that was the night of the Canelo fight. I was at HHN night and missed the Texas game too. Penny ran all over Furd that night.

I'd expect Tee Martin's name to come up for the Tennessee job. Most USC fans won't be sad to see him go if that's the case. He's at Wilcox level of approval at this point.

How could i confuse those I.E. institutions of higher learning:rolleyes:

Did you ever see the Tour of Redlands bike race go by in early May?

Lmao there are some pretty legit schools in the IE. Just no good sports programs. UCRs baseball program is decent iirc.

Lmao there are some pretty legit schools in the IE. Just no good sports programs. UCRs baseball program is decent iirc.

Loma Linda historically has a lot of significant contributions to medicine. IIRC they have a proton beam facility for cancer therapy.

Loma Linda historically has a lot of significant contributions to medicine. IIRC they have a proton beam facility for cancer therapy.

The Claremont colleges are really good but expensive as hell. Cal poly Pomona is one of the top engineering schools as well. My school Redlands is pretty solid too, wasn’t cheap either lol. Glad I transferred from a JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back