2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I suspect there was an issue with Sitton that we haven't heard about.

Sitton got $7 million this year, Lang got $6. We had $10.5 at the start of the season and 12 million currently so no way we could have paid them $13 million. Lang gets over $10 million next year.

I know he is a guard but I feel he is worth it, the whole packers Thompson “set price “ is ridiculous,I know you are running a business , but you have to run a successful business!

I’ve said the same for years , why would anyone want to play and sign for Thompson,many fans disagree but he had been the downfall of the packers organization for years (glad it’s finally coming through for all to see)

I think you could have made the opposite argument, obviously, when we won the Super Bowl, but now it seems undeniable.

Everyone rags on Mike Sherman, but during his tenure, our team had the following average yearly ranks:

Offense: 6th
Defense: 17th

I don't know what the averages rank out to for TT's era, but I severely doubt they are better.

110k3e1.png

Seems like A-Rod just took a high road shot at Bennett.

Rodgers, Jordy, Evans, Randall, Adams, and a bunch of former Packers like Butler, Lang, Kuhn, Jones, Tretter are all vouching for this guy. Pretty fucked up to try and throw him under the bus. It's obvious what really happened

Crabtrees twitter is always hilarious

Rodgers, Jordy, Evans, Randall, Adams, and a bunch of former Packers like Butler, Lang, Kuhn, Jones, Tretter are all vouching for this guy. Pretty fucked up to try and throw him under the bus. It's obvious what really happened

Crabtrees twitter is always hilarious

I love that Crabtree even though he wasn’t a super star is sill super “in” with a lot of the team

I suspect there was an issue with Sitton that we haven't heard about.

Right after he was cut, one of the beat reporters or ESPN or whatever hinted it had to do with an incident in the locker room involving the Black Lives Matter issue. It was vague.

Packer defense actually stopped a 3rd and 14. Then Davis runs the punt out from the end zone and is stopped inside the 10. I know there is no confidence in the offense but this stupidity puts them in a hole.

Hundley is lucky he hasn't had 2 picks.

Based on online articles and now the announcing here, it seems the storyline is going to be Hundley's lackluster play is sinking the Pack.

Football Gods are angry as fuck this year holy shit

Finally a decent return but a block in the back. Thomas has his hands on the players numbers in the middle of the back. How stupid are these players?

I find myself cringing when Hundley throws the ball. Takes me back to Favre when you never knew where it would land.

Nice run by Montgomery but Jordy got by with a hold.

I find myself cringing when Hundley throws the ball. Takes me back to Favre when you never knew where it would land.

Nice run by Montgomery but Jordy got by with a hold.
He still look like he doesn’t give a fuck?

Stuck in a hospital bed unable to watch the game... stuck watching Viqueens vs Redskins

Get Hundley out of there. He could have run for the first down. He's an idiot.

Back