sosa in retirement

mrsenor

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
living the good life as a trans-white male

463613A200000578-5071149-Photos_of_former_Chicago_Cubs_right_fielder_Sammy_Sosa_dabbing_i-m-3_1510344815994.jpg

sosa.jpg

You never go full Michael Jackson.

They could legitimately make a horror movie with him as the evil circus announcer in a pin-striped suit

Looks like he murdered a middle aged white woman, sliced off her face, and is now wearing it around like there's nothing wrong with this.

Actually, it looks like he bought the box set of Michael Jackson videos and watched them a little too much.

This guy has fucking lost it.

"It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some," said the former slugger during the "Primer Impacto" program at the Univision Spanish network.

"It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I'm not a racist, I live my life happily," said a smiling Sosa during the interview.

The photo that has caused such turmoil was taken during the Grammy Latino Awards ceremony held last week at Las Vegas. It showed an extremely pale, smiling Sosa accompanied by his wife Sonia.

The photo, distributed very quickly throughout Spanish- and English-language Web sites, caused speculation that Sosa was sick and quickly found its way to gossip-related sites.

Chicago Cubs employee who keeps in touch with Sosa, said in a Chicago Tribune interview that Sosa had undergone a skin rejuvenation treatment, something very common among women.

"What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don't think I look like Michael Jackson," Sosa said.

"I'm going to market it, I'm a businessman," Sosa joked about the mysterious cream, about which he revealed only that it was bought in Europe.

Sosa plans to celebrate his 41st birthday with a big party next week in Miami.

Enrique Rojas is a reporter and columnist for ESPNdeportes.com and ESPN.com.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=4642952

This guy has fucking lost it.

"It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some," said the former slugger during the "Primer Impacto" program at the Univision Spanish network.

"It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I'm not a racist, I live my life happily," said a smiling Sosa during the interview.

The photo that has caused such turmoil was taken during the Grammy Latino Awards ceremony held last week at Las Vegas. It showed an extremely pale, smiling Sosa accompanied by his wife Sonia.

The photo, distributed very quickly throughout Spanish- and English-language Web sites, caused speculation that Sosa was sick and quickly found its way to gossip-related sites.

Chicago Cubs employee who keeps in touch with Sosa, said in a Chicago Tribune interview that Sosa had undergone a skin rejuvenation treatment, something very common among women.

"What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don't think I look like Michael Jackson," Sosa said.

"I'm going to market it, I'm a businessman," Sosa joked about the mysterious cream, about which he revealed only that it was bought in Europe.

Sosa plans to celebrate his 41st birthday with a big party next week in Miami.

Enrique Rojas is a reporter and columnist for ESPNdeportes.com and ESPN.com.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/news/story?id=4642952

That scarf thing in the picture makes me think he's been using mysterious cream for some time.

Back