NFL Discussion v60: Royal Rumble Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOATpire is only rivaled by BALLERS for the best show on tv these days.
lol, the girlfriend watched every episode of Ballers and complained about how bad it was after every episode. Like, you can stop at any time.

Nobody on the Rams can make a fucking tackle!!!!!

They suck at home. Fuck them.

If the game gets to 14-6 it's all over.

lol, the girlfriend watched every episode of Ballers and complained about how bad it was after every episode. Like, you can stop at any time.

The rock has to be the only reason that show is still going lol.

The rock has to be the only reason that show is still going lol.
From what I saw Rob Cordry had some funny moments, but it was such terrible writing otherwise. Wasn't sportsy and fun enough to excuse cringey dialogue and tropes.

Nothing like talking about shitty tv shows when shitty football is on tv.

Get home to watch Jackrabbit getting cooked. Cool

I fucking hate Tom Savage so much right now.

Hope someone injures him.

From what I saw Rob Cordry had some funny moments, but it was such terrible writing otherwise. Wasn't sportsy and fun enough to excuse cringey dialogue and tropes.

I watched like ten minutes of the first episode and it looked like an extremely poor mans version of entourage.

Well, at least it wasn't OPI.

If I was coaching vs the Rams I would run the ball 50 times no matter what.

I watched like ten minutes of the first episode and it looked like an extremely poor mans version of entourage.
I watched the first couple before I checked out, you're pretty right on. Standard problem of the week stuff. The actors seemed alright though, just no ongoing context to their actions.

i like how we are getting every single fucking flag

Jenkins has been a giant can today. Jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back