2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Pick 3

CJ Anderson
Latavious Murray
Marlon Mack
Aaron Jones
Alfred Morris

Flex - Parker vs. Carolina or JuJu vs. Indy.

Leaning juju even though Parker rated higher and Martavis is back...

Flex - Parker vs. Carolina or JuJu vs. Indy.

Leaning juju even though Parker rated higher and Martavis is back...

Thats a tough one. Parker has bad matchup. Pitt has so many mouths to feed, and will be up big. So won't need to throw as much.

Would probably start Parker, and hope JuJu doesn't catch a couple bombs.

Thats a tough one. Parker has bad matchup. Pitt has so many mouths to feed, and will be up big. So won't need to throw as much.

Would probably start Parker, and hope JuJu doesn't catch a couple bombs.

Thanks. Something about that name "JuJu" is drawing me in :) I like your point about Pitt getting up big and not needing him. Will think that one through. I just have a hard time trusting Cutler and I don't see Carolina crushing Miami (which would limit garbage time...which has been Parker's best friend)

Thanks. Something about that name "JuJu" is drawing me in :) I like your point about Pitt getting up big and not needing him. Will think that one through. I just have a hard time trusting Cutler and I don't see Carolina crushing Miami (which would limit garbage time...which has been Parker's best friend)

I get it. Ive been thinking about starting JuJu over KA since he will be against Jags defense.

I get it. Ive been thinking about starting JuJu over KA since he will be against Jags defense.
Have keenan on bench. Julio and Tate plugged in...rolling with James white in flex

Crowder or sterling shepherd? Non ppr.

Jarvis Landry or Devin Funchess? PPR. Have Julio and Thielen in the other two spots.

Started Richardson over Woods.

<2>

I'm thinking about trading Benjamin, but I'm reserving hope that Tyrod figures out how to use him.

Got to face the bills defense in one league lmao

Not in standard scoring they didn't...
Still, both did better than my other starter, Julio.
yea in my ppr league they did

i have Julio too. So disappointing but at least Sherman is out for next week.

yea in my ppr league they did

i have Julio too. So disappointing but at least Sherman is out for next week.
Yeah, unfortunately there's a good chance I'll lose this week because of it. Only 5.6 ahead with CJ Anderson still to play against me.

Edit: Just got offered Freeman for my Ajayi. What do you think of that offer?

Last edited:
Down 15 points with Cutler and Landry to go tomorrow. Feel pretty good about this.

I'm thinking about picking up bortles from the waiver and benching goff. Wat you think?

Back