2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Claremont colleges are really good but expensive as hell. Cal poly Pomona is one of the top engineering schools as well. My school Redlands is pretty solid too, wasn’t cheap either lol. Glad I transferred from a JC.

My niece's school is about 53k a year and she doesn't get athletic scholarship money cause they're D3 (same as redlands). Her school is also a dry campus, but you can drink at a football tailgate until halftime lol

First of all, Auburn scares the hell out of me. If we can't get by them the CFP is meaningless.

This defense is struggling, so I'll be a wreck during the Iron Bowl.

Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

My niece's school is about 53k a year and she doesn't get athletic scholarship money cause they're D3 (same as redlands). Her school is also a dry campus, but you can drink at a football tailgate until halftime lol

this sounds horrible

The Life Champion is no more.
image.jpg

Thank goodness that is over. So between Florida and Tennessee who get Mullen and who gets Frost?

Jesus H.

This is why it pays to go to prestigious schools, you only pay the full rate if you can afford it (based on household income).

Jesus H.

This is why it pays to go to prestigious schools, you only pay the full rate if you can afford it (based on household income).

Luckily she's only paying like 15k out of pocket. She said the Claremont schools don't accept much financial aide.

So brady Hoke took over from Butch Jones?

Talk about 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'.

we talkin nieces here?
mine just started at Michigan.
very bright young lady, but I think she's discovered her 'party side'.

Chip Kelly in the SEC? Either genius or a grease fire.

I wanna see it!

we talkin nieces here?
mine just started at Michigan.
very bright young lady, but I think she's discovered her 'party side'.

I assume she is out of state, and hope she is not burning $50k/yr to drink natty lites from the party stores at the corner of State and Packard.

She's from here in Cali, her dad's a billionaire and she seems very astute.....so far.
Hope for the best.

So brady Hoke took over from Butch Jones?

Talk about 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'.
2 games...outside chance at a bowl so 3 max. Butch was given the option to coach out the season and he declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back