Should I cheat or ask for permission?

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?

It sounds like your marriage might already be over, the only question is if you are going to inform your wife or not.

{<huh}

This should be interesting.

Yeah, she might be down to watch so its gonna be all good

It sounds like your marriage might already be over, the only question is if you are going to inform your wife or not.
Damn, I thought you were at the movies or something. Instead you just ignored my walking dead shoutouts.....cold blooded.

Also, TS, you might as well tell your girl you want a divorce as the marriage is already over.

Don't cheat on your wife, what kind of question is that?

Tell her what you need and let her know how important it is before you mess up everything.

being an adult and talking with your wife about your intimacy desires and making a mutually agreeable resolution?

you know, the thing you should do before getting married.

You were that dude who wanted to do the kinky shit that your wife wasn’t into, so you got chatting online talking kink with some other chick. Your wife clearly isn’t into all the shit you’re into, and most likely not into you fucking other women.

You are actively and willingly seeking to fuck around on your wife. Just end the marriage and stop putting yourself and especially her through any more bullshit.

Love my wife to death, but our intimacy needs are just miles apart.

Last Tuesday, I passed up an opportunity from another girl, who was offering to give me exactly what I wanted. The offer is still on the table.

What's less likely to lead to the destruction of my marriage? Cheating on her behind her back, or asking her for permission to have some fun on the side?

Plot Twist!

Your wife is already cheating on you!

Ya dude, you need to give her a chance..... if she’s not down then you guys can move on from there knowing that you both wanted different things

Don't cheat on your wife, what kind of question is that?

Tell her what you need and let her know how important it is before you mess up everything.

He already did tell her some time ago.

He already did tell her some time ago.

Didn't see that.

I just think after the ring goes on cheating shouldn't be an option. That's just me, I know things go bad, but I'd tell my wife first.

Didn't see that.

I just think after the ring goes on cheating shouldn't be an option. That's just me, I know things go bad, but I'd tell my wife first.

No shit, right? What you say is what a non-POS adheres to. Dead on.

what do you think your wife would think of you regardless of whether she said yes or no?

Option 1: just jerk off in the shower like a decent husband

Option 2: Run the idea by her

Option 3: Divorce her

Option 4: cheat on her

Option 5: kill yourself

If you really love your wife you should consider therapy. I don't think you're going to get the advise you need here.

Back