Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Who knows the couple could be swingers, maybe its finally your chance to be part of a 3 way and fuck the shit out of her. You'll never know unless you let them know about their secret.

Guy code!

Guy code only applies if you're friends more with the guy then the girl. Like say you're friends with a guy that's dating your sister, that's definitely not a situation where you hide behind the guy code.

I know so many people that lives were ruined by finding out their partner had cheated. Some of these were one time mistakes.The cheated on partner just couldn’t get over it and forgive.many of them wish they had never found out because their lives are worse off. If the guy is a serial cheater (scumbag) he will get caught. Not your job to snitch.

They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.

as fucked-up as this may sound, it's not your place to say anything. HOWEVER, what you can do, and what i personally would do, is stop hanging out with the guy. AND WHEN THEY ASK, why you stopped hanging out, THAT is when you say what happened.

the whole thing, is for them to ask you what's going on. it's not your business, until they ask you what's going on and then you can say what you saw. before that, it's something between two people, and you are not one of those two people. it's not your business, until someone else makes it your business.

my two cents.

Nah man. Dont say shit. Not just because it is none of your business, but if she doesnt believe you, it will piss everyone off.

The dude obviously feels he can trust you not to say shit. So, dont bother.

IMHO no.
Every time myself or someone I know tried being "the white knight" and "rescue" people from bad relationships they ended up knee deep in shit and enemies with everyone.

There is a saying in Poland: "Not my circus, not my monkeys." Meaning, not my business so I don't give a fuck.

That's pretty foul, but me personally I'd mind my business. I wouldn't hangout much if I felt some type of way.

If the situation was reversed, would you want your friend to tell you that your wife cheated? Personally, I'd want to know because life is too short to waste it with someone that's dishonest and has no willpower.

Chances are, this isn't the first nor the last time he'll do that.

Guy Code says don't say anything.

Guy code is bullshit.

IMO you should tell her, especially if you're better friends with her than him. The guy is a joke and deserves nothing but a KO and a life of being alone and being miserable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with snitching, especially in this case. @LiL CeeZ

If the situation was reversed, would you want your friend to tell you that your wife cheated? Personally, I'd want to know because life is too short to waste it with someone that's dishonest and has no willpower.

This is how I look at it. What would I want? I'd want someone to tell me so I can move on with my life. I wouldn't say anything but that's because I'm selfish and don't want the drama but if it was me I'd want to know.

Here's what is gonna happen if you tell her.

The guy will swear up and down that it was a one time mistake and cry/beg for forgiveness. She will take him back. They will patch things up and move on together.
YOU will be seen as a rat, he will probably want to strangle you and certainly never be your friend again. Now that you are no longer his friend he'll convince his wife to drop you as well for instigating the drama. He'll hate you, she'll still be with him.

The end.
Seen it a million times.

Do you really want to get in between people's shit

I'd snitch. Dude has doen it before and will do it again, most likely.

What if his wife tells you she caught the aidz or hep c or something from her husband?

Bunch of scumbags defending a scumbag.

I would give the guy an ultimatum, tell her yourself or ill tell her.

That's how you get found on the side of a milk carton with REWARD IF FOUND written underneath.

That's how you get found on the side of a milk carton with REWARD IF FOUND written underneath.

Well, of course if you are friends with a mafioso then you keep your mouth shut, in fact you shouldnt even be friends with a mafioso.

Not that i have a moral obligation to defend someone being cheated, im talking about this from a friend perspective only.

I have had a friend cheat on his wife, i told him that he was playing with fire but i wasnt friends with the wife so i didnt gave a fuck.

He was later cheat on, so karma.

Back