Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.45 - International Friendlies and WC qualifiers feck off Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tules

My life! A constant work in progress and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bonus w/ Hayley:

goodluck tonight boss

Italy have never lost at the San Siro

you just need a draw

Every swede will be glued to the Tv tonight. A lot of people that normally never watches football are talking about this. Let's hope for the best!!

Every swede will be glued to the Tv tonight. A lot of people that normally never watches football are talking about this. Let's hope for the best!!

War sweden

@Tules

My life! A constant work in progress and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bonus w/ Hayley:

lol i liked them both. Could put anything in that pop-punk theme and I'll bop my head to it

Hayley is such a great singer. She can do fast shit like that and then sing mellow shit like this:

unreal.

Love me some pussy but I don't see the point in going for the back door.

It's nothing to write home about. It's funny calling a woman a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and them watching them laugh nervously because they can't technically deny it.

One of my pals got sweetcorn on his dick once. That'd put me off.

@Gazwald how was your workout today?

my one went really well

i cba running as much now though tbh, like 10-15mins is my max, don't really need cardio

Some of the Serie A fixtures this weekend:

Napoli (1) vs. Milan (7)
Juventus (2) vs. Sampdoria (6)
Inter (3) vs. Atalanta (9)
Lazio (4) vs. Roma (5)

Plus this from LaLiga:

Atlético Madrid (4) vs. Real Madrid (3)

<{jackyeah}>

what does شيردوغ النيون النيون above your av mean brother?

Oh brother where do I start. It's just beautiful Arabic transcript that I took a liking to.

my one went really well

i cba running as much now though tbh, like 10-15mins is my max, don't really need cardio

Yeh man, doing well. Weetabix - Set of 15 - Jogged to the top of the volcano and back - About to tuck into my mackerel then do another set. Swimming and pork chops tonight! Get to see bae in a swimsuit for the first time...

<{jackyeah}>

Oh brother where do I start. It's just beautiful Arabic transcript that I took a liking to.
-Birk2.gif

my one went really well

You need it for teh sex, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back