So who u guys picking for the Aldo/Max upcoming rematch

Aldo. Max said he's the hardest hitting guy he's ever fought, which means either his chin is cracking or Conor doesn't actually hit that hard.

I hope Aldo wins. Ever since he got ridiculed and son'ed outside of and in the octagon by Conor I simply can't help but feeling sorry for the dude.

Seems like Aldo has been around forever but the guy is only 31 years old. If he loses to Holloway again I have no idea if he will have the fire to continue fighting.

Aldo to go against the grain, pull off the W and be 3x champ.

He's going to need to pace himself and use that jab. Throwing power shots every combination is a bad idea against max.

Max is going to beat him even worse this time now that he has Aldo figured out.

Holloway via finish again

Also is young (age) but an old warrior that may not want to go 25 minutes with an undying challenger. His best bet was Edgar beating Max then stylistically beating The wrassle boxer again.

Uhm, trying to finish off a fresh Holloway within the first few minutes of the fight.

He's just connected nicely, no more.

Try not to analize fights, analysis is not a srtong point of yours.

I hope Max wins again, even though Aldo is a beast. Max represents what it means to be a champion the best right.

Fights all the time, fights contenders and puts on exciting fights. Future 145lb goat.

If Aldo doesnt accept a short notice fight at an higher weight class with connor, he s a bad champion...when he steps in on shorter notice to regain his belt with max he does not represent a true champion? No love for the guy...

Holloway via finish again

Also is young (age) but an old warrior that may not want to go 25 minutes with an undying challenger. His best bet was Edgar beating Max then stylistically beating The wrassle boxer again.

Which is very unlikely to begin with. Because if Edgar had a hard time dealing with Faber, Holloway would give him hell.

Max is too ferocious and well rounded for short guy Aldo.

Back