War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the banning of right wingers. He didn't want an anti-Drumpf echo chamber.

Makes little sense though to leave, then. The War Room has been a pro-Trump echo chamber for the better part of the last year.

I didn't really see it as a ban of right wingers. It was more of a ban of Trump trolls who consistently broke the rules. There are still plenty if right wingers here just not the pro Trump types. Also many anti Trump guys g2it banned in the past and walk around with yellows too.
True, I thought Trump trolls was an unfair characterization but that's pretty much what it was. Lots of troll threads and satire.

Makes little sense though to leave, then. The War Room has been a pro-Trump echo chamber for the better part of the last year.
Lol. The anti-Trump crowd was like 49% to the pro-Trump 51% if you ask me. Pretty balanced. Probably still is, though I'm not really paying attention lately.

It was insane last year. Non stop Trump trolling right before and after election day.

It was insane last year. Non stop Trump trolling right before and after election day.
I didn't really see it as a ban of right wingers. It was more of a ban of Trump trolls who consistently broke the rules. There are still plenty of right wingers here just not the pro-Trump types. Also many anti-Trump guys got banned in the past and walk around with yellows too.

So this is still an issue with people? Some still bitter because habitual rule violators got banned? There was a poll I think a few months ago that shows this subforum is dominantly right leaning and pro trump to an extent.

Yeah the banning of right wingers. He didn't want an anti-Drumpf echo chamber. Specifically the bannings of Pwent and klnOmega, because they put out the image of a dumb Trump supporter but were smarter than that. (lecter put out that same image too. I was convinced he was barely literate because I only ever recognized him from retarded click bait titles, then it turned out he was one of the smartest people in the WR)

I'm sure he'd agree with me that guys like RhinoRush and Wiolent were toxic and partisan and not to be missed.

He also said he's not completely gone, he'll read messages, just won't post
I'd call him peculiar rather than smart. Dude actually believed basically all of the shit he made fun of. Terrible reasoning, good sense of humor.

I'd call him peculiar rather than smart. Dude actually believed basically all of the shit he made fun of. Terrible reasoning, good sense of humor.

I thought he had a clever sense of humor. I dont know if he was among the smartest though, more like a slick troll.

I live under a rock...what's been going on lately? Who's been banned/ragequit recently?

I live under a rock...what's been going on lately? Who's been banned/ragequit recently?
KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. At the end of October, RhinoRush got banned for his usual bullshit. A few days later, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, and thestruggle (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

A few days ago, ripskater (privately) and bruceleeontrt (publicly) asked for account deletions after getting reply banned in the Texas church shooting thread. Reply ban was for posting videos promoting conspiracy theories that had derailed the last thread.

There have been other bans/ragequits too, but they weren't as dramatic

Last edited:
KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. About two weeks ago, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, thestruggle, and Rhinorush (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

A few days ago, ripskater (privately) and bruceleeontrt (publicly) asked for account deletions after getting reply banned in the Texas church shooting thread. Reply ban was for posting videos promoting conspiracy theories that had derailed the last thread.

There have been other bans/ragequits too, but they weren't as dramatic.

I'm still here.

RZxZyIb.png

KONE got banned a few months back. About a month later, sodapopinski ate a temp ban after daring the mods to ban him over a dispute about stuff he was posting in a thread. Hes back, but plans on asking for his account to be deleted. About two weeks ago, Pwent, Klnomega, Wiolentone, thestruggle, and Rhinorush (I think) got banned when someone in a private chat with them sent screencaps to the mods showing that they were going out of their way to deliberately troll and hassle certain threads, users, and forum staff.

There have been other bans/ragequits too, but they weren't as dramatic.
Thanks for the thorough response!
I'll miss a couple of them, but some of those guys really stank up any thread they wound up in.

I think he seemed at least "normal" in the sense that you could communicate with him like a regular person. People like pwent or nostra seem to be legitimately handicapped, while people like Wiolent, soda and heretic seem just a little below average intellectually but too emotionally invested to be able to discuss anything like a regular person.

You can buy WWE stock. lol. It actually just had a nice bump. Wish UFC itself was traded, be interesting to see stock prices after each event.

chart.png

You can buy WWE stock. lol. It actually just had a nice bump. Wish UFC itself was traded, be interesting to see stock prices after each event.

chart.png
They've been public since 99.

So that's where all the crazy right wingers went? I was surprised kln & RhinoRush lasted so long, they were dog whistling racism left & right.

Here's my goodbye. You won't be missed. I'm sure you'll be back and a couple of you probably already are.

You all melted down worse than a sjw.

Soviet_soldiers_near_Derzhprom_451x300.png

Last edited:
So that's where all the crazy right wingers went? I was surprised kln & RhinoRush lasted so long, they were dog whistling racism left & right.

Here's my goodbye. You won't be missed. I'm sure you'll be back and a couple of you probably already are.

You all melted down worse than a sjw.

Soviet_soldiers_near_Derzhprom_451x300.png
would like if i could :)

Anyone watch the new Simpsons episode? Loved that they brought back the monorail for a few mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back