Stop making excuses for Anderson Silva

"Haha, joke is on you motherfucker" - me
"Let's scratch all due process and presume on guilty because an MMA fighter acted that way" - you
"Karma is definitely a bitch" - both of us

Could you guys please, like imploring for my life, pleeease stop being corporativists and understand that I'm not saying that Silva is innocent, just that if we're to blame his whole career on steroid than we must also blame all others?

If you want to say that he got caught 2x I'll be on your side.

AS was busted so of course it puts a question mark for all his career. What is it that you don't comprehend. Why would we assume the others cheated when they didn't piss hot yet? You seem like you want to jump on the "everyone was on steroid" wagon a bit too eagerly. Fan or Silva or Jones perhaps? Many of thoses have taken that ridiculouls stance already.

B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Natty brah

Jones and Silva still Top 5 no matter what. No matter how much you cry about it they are still top 5 all time.
I'm not crying about jones or silva

I'm correcting your claim that there are newly invented things that aren't on the prohibited list

I'm assuming by your changing the subject that you are admitting you are wrong about that now.

Apology accepted

AS was busted so of course it puts a question mark for all his career. What is it that you don't comprehend. Why would we assume the others cheated when they didn't piss hot yet? You seem like you want to jump on the "everyone was on steroid" wagon a bit too eagerly. Fan or Silva or Jones perhaps? Many of thoses have taken that ridiculouls stance already.
Come on, man, take the time and read my first post on this topic.

You can call everybody cheats and therefore the whole AS career is a lie.

Or you can call innocent until proven guilty, therefore Silva is a 2x cheater and that's it.

Any other option requires the hypocrite license.

I see this talk will most likely lead us nowhere, so give us your final considerations and lets move on.

The reason your argument is poor is because it makes no sense.

So because Silva tested positive and GSP never tested positive, GSP must have been on steroids? That's literally what you just said. I hope you realize how ridiculous that statement is. There is a huge difference between testing positive twice and not testing positive at all. Until GSP tests positive or there is some evidence he was involved in BALCO or something, no, we cannot call him a cheater.
If you want not to be ignored you have to first take that difficult step to read and interpret what I just said.

I like talking to people, go there, read it, we can discuss as long as you read what I say and then I read what you say.

Sure, as long as you mean all other that got caught for roids. I think anyone who has been caught is not in the GOAT running; it puts everything in doubt.
That is a valid point, I think that is pretty fair to say so.

I for myself think that only winning is not enough to be GOAT, otherwise we can clearly conclude that Demetrious Johnson is unquestionably the GOAT. (And then, all of the sudden people complaining about Silva start to agree with me) If I had to pick one it would be either Jones or Silva, second DJ (thanks to his last finish) and then GSP, but I comprehend people relying on numbers.

Still, you came up with a rule that can be applied to everybody: Cheating takes you out of (your) GOAT list, that is reasonable and I respect that. I for myself am starting to see that we all watch lies on UFC, so I just lay back, watch it and hope to have as much fun and beer as the last UFC edition can bring (not the fight night, the GSP's one!)

I dont know about you guys, but Edson Barboza is a potential GOAT in my list and he has never been champion (up to now), Pettis right before RDA was clearly another. Those are the guys I want people to admire, those are the guys I admire. Theyre creative, agressive yet technical, dont eyepoke people for no other reason and havent got caught yet.

Sorry for the lack of aposthrophes, my keyboard doesnt work well on Android.

But all in all, my post was never about whos the GOAT, but to either presume innocence on a likely scenario of cheating for all fighters (which include all Jones and Silva fights, and so GSP out of this world hyperplasia) or presume guilty on all the same guys?

Let me put it another way: Out of GSP and Paulo Borrachina, do you believe that both of them are natty, both of them are cheaters or one is natty and the other one a cheater ?

Or you can call innocent until proven guilty, therefore Silva is a 2x cheater and that's it.

I see this talk will most likely lead us nowhere, so give us your final considerations and lets move on.

So what you're saying is that Silva decided to start doing peds the moment USADA came into place?

So what you're saying is that Silva decided to start doing peds the moment USADA came into place?
Nope, he most likely did it before, and I think that of each and every fighter who ever got caught, but if we dont have proof of that we must keep it on the DL.

Still that can also be the case, as he got his leg pretty fucked. But for me thats pretty naive.

Umm, no. That's not how it works. If you cheat then you're not top anything.

All fighters are cheaters then.

Every single fighter has taken something legal or illegal to gain an advantage and many things that are illegal were once legal so fighters that got advantages from a banned substance in the past are in the history books not as cheaters yet if someone took the same thing today you act like they raped babies and are a horrible person.

I don't give a shit what a fighter took as you need to make the right decisions and have excellent technique to win fights in most cases. Also there is no testing in most of the organizations so it's hypocritical to shit on UFC fighters for failures yet we celebrate fighters from other companies.

Drug testing is a good thing in theory but fighters are going to scoot around it more times than not as there will always be ways to beat the test.

All fighters are cheaters then.

Every single fighter has taken something legal or illegal to gain an advantage and many things that are illegal were once legal so fighters that got advantages from a banned substance in the past are in the history books not as cheaters yet if someone took the same thing today you act like they raped babies and are a horrible person.

I don't give a shit what a fighter took as you need to make the right decisions and have excellent technique to win fights in most cases. Also there is no testing in most of the organizations so it's hypocritical to shit on UFC fighters for failures yet we celebrate fighters from other companies.

Drug testing is a good thing in theory but fighters are going to scoot around it more times than not as there will always be ways to beat the test.

"Every single fighter has taken something legal or illegal to gain an advantage"

Huh?

So for example, what proof/evidence do you have that Conor and GSP have taken something illegal?

(And I'm not sure why you're talking about fighters taking legal things. It's legal, so who cares.)

Andy failed 3 tests though. Why would you say he is a 2x cheater?

I got the belt without taking steroids.
Now I need to start taking them to keep it.

</notbloodylikelymate>

"Every single fighter has taken something legal or illegal to gain an advantage"

Huh?

So for example, what proof/evidence do you have that Conor and GSP have taken something illegal?

(And I'm not sure why you're talking about fighters taking legal things. It's legal, so who cares.)

I just explained why ya dunce. lol

I just explained why ya dunce. lol

Umm, no ya didn't, ya dunce lol.

You said all fighters have taken something illegal. So what did McGregor and GSP take that was illegal?

And nice little sentence here "I don't give a shit what a fighter took as you need to make the right decisions and have excellent technique to win fights in most cases."

So you don't give a fuck if fighters cheat. Sounds like you're probably a cheater.

Umm, no ya didn't, ya dunce lol.

You said all fighters have taken something illegal. So what did McGregor and GSP take that was illegal?

And nice little sentence here "I don't give a shit what a fighter took as you need to make the right decisions and have excellent technique to win fights in most cases."

So you don't give a fuck if fighters cheat. Sounds like you're probably a cheater.

I said all fighters have taken something illegal or legal that GIVES ADVANTAGES. What' the point of banning a drug???

Because it GIVES A FUCKING ADVANTAGE!

Fucking DUNCE!

I said all fighters have taken something illegal or legal that GIVES ADVANTAGES. What' the point of banning a drug???

Because it GIVES A FUCKING ADVANTAGE!

Fucking DUNCE!

That's cool bro. But taking something that is legal, is not illegal. And it's not cheating.

You're talking about whether or not banned drugs should exist at all. I'm talking about fighters taking banned drugs. Pretty hilarious that you freak out screaming the word dunce, yet you're not even able to stay on topic.

I never said "taking a drug that gives you an advantage is cheating". I'm saying "Taking drugs that are banned is cheating".

So do you still say that all fighters are cheaters, now that we've laid down what the definition of cheating is?

I don't even know why I'm talking to you. Anyone who starts screaming "DUNCE!" over and over is obviously an idiot.

Back