2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
We are well over the limit in the other thread. I figured after a win is a good time for a new thread. We might not have another.

I wonder how bad the injuries are today. Where can we get another running back?

Did he actually throw over 100 yds in this game? I had Green Bay pegged to lose this game because Chicagos secondary isn't bad.

Marty Bennett is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass douchebag bitch and I hope someone ACTUALLY shoots him unlike the made up story his liar bitch brother made up.

The censored word was the British slang for cigarette.

It's blue. It's definitely blue.. Pretty soon we are going to see Hundley in gum commercials.

The corporation that he chews gum from is going to hit him up for advertisements.

It's blue. It's definitely blue.. Pretty soon we are going to see Hundley in gum commercials.

The corporation that he chews gum from is going to hit him up for advertisements.

Only if he wins. He only beat the Bears and he needed help from a boneheaded coach who wouldn't settle for a first and goal at the 2.

Only if he wins. He only beat the Bears and he needed help from a boneheaded coach who wouldn't settle for a first and goal at the 2.

Good chance GB is 4-5 today if Fox doesn't go full retard.

Sucks to see Aaron Jones go down like that. Really too bad they couldn't get the one two of Aaron Jones with his more single cut style and Williams with his lower the boom and hammer guys style going.

Love watching the clip of Williams trucking the fucking out of that Bears CB.

So Jones is potentially out the rest of the season. What Middle Tennessee State rookie are we signing?

Sucks to see Aaron Jones go down like that. Really too bad they couldn't get the one two of Aaron Jones with his more single cut style and Williams with his lower the boom and hammer guys style going.

Love watching the clip of Williams trucking the fucking out of that Bears CB.

Hopefully Williams continues to show he is a quality back. If so, they gotta convert Ty back to WR and roll with Jones/Williams as the one two punch and Mays as the third option. Every other game Ty is getting nicked up with something.

Hopefully Williams continues to show he is a quality back. If so, they gotta convert Ty back to WR and roll with Jones/Williams as the one two punch and Mays as the third option. Every other game Ty is getting nicked up with something.
I like Ty but can't help but feel he doesn't have the injury bug but he's just too easy to get dinged like you said.

Williams goes down next week. It's inevitable. I think Ty's ribs are still a problem from the earlier injury.

Rajaas was at practice today in sweats taking snaps. Not throwing yet but taking snaps and doing dropbacks.

Back