Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

I lay it at the feet of the left collectively, and it is probably part of the reason these criticisms of Trump's character often fall on deaf ears. The left generally isn't equated with strong moral character, so who wants to listen to the pot calling the kettle black?

I have no interest in defending Trump's character. Like I said, I am not really concerned with his behavior as of yet.

Clinton's character is definitely not irrelevant to the discussion considering she was the only other realistic option on election day.

Hillary laughing about a man getting stabbed to death in the anus...

Despite Qaddafi being a pretty bad person, this type of reaction to Qaddafi's brutal death at the hands of insurgents (trained and advised by the U.S. military) isn't exactly a demonstration of high character. I don't know who would really be interested in hearing the left criticize moral character anymore.

Blah, blah, blah, more deflection. You're here defending his taunting of a man with nuclear arms but somehow Clinton laughing at some POS dictator getting fucked by his own people is some serious transgression? She's done so many other things worth complaining about and that's what you zero in on? You're a rube, I'm done here.

Blah, blah, blah, more deflection. You're here defending his taunting of a man with nuclear arms but somehow Clinton laughing at some POS dictator getting fucked by his own people is some serious transgression? She's done so many other things worth complaining about and that's what you zero in on? You're a rube, I'm done here.
smfh

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

Blah, blah, blah, more deflection. You're here defending his taunting of a man with nuclear arms but somehow Clinton laughing at some POS dictator getting fucked by his own people is some serious transgression? She's done so many other things worth complaining about and that's what you zero in on?

You're right. It's only one example of many...

You're a rube, I'm done here.

Well, good riddance. I was getting tired of your hypocrisy anyway.

smfh

Gaddafi did nothing wrong

That's not the point. :rolleyes: Even Saddam had a trial and faced capital punishment that didn't involve getting raped to death in the streets with a knife, and I don't recall anyone in the Bush administration laughing about his death. What kind of example is Hillary setting for all the impressionable Democrats?

That's not the point. :rolleyes: Even Saddam had a trial and faced capital punishment that didn't involve getting raped to death in the streets with a knife, and I don't recall anyone in the Bush administration laughing about his death. What kind of example is Hillary setting for all the impressionable Democrats?
I don't know what your problem is, I'm just disappointed with Kafir-kun's unfortunate heel turn to islamism.

Funny. I don't recall the investigation into Hillary Clinton taking so long. It seems like they wrapped that "matter" up pretty quickly.

Yeah it's funny about that matter because they found what she did. And half of the problems claimed were complete crap. Like her "missing" emails. They weren't missing. Her legal team went through the emails and took out the ones they deemed to be personal. Then after asking the DOJ for permission, they deleted them. Or the breaking of phones, which is a common procedure their IT guy performed on all her devices because of the fact that personal data was on the discarded devices, not because they were hiding things from the investigation. The fact with Hillary is that she was loose with classified material. Several Email chains did contain classified material, but none that she originated and they just happened to contain small classified material in parts. I've read exactly what she did, and she deserves to lose her clearance, but it's hardly criminal.

And her foundation has been reviewed countless times. It's clean.

And again, it's funny how quick Trump wants to wrap up this matter that Russia is interfering with our Democratic process.

Yeah it's funny about that matter because they found what she did. And half of the problems claimed were complete crap. Like her "missing" emails. They weren't missing. Her legal team went through the emails and took out the ones they deemed to be personal. Then after asking the DOJ for permission, they deleted them. Or the breaking of phones, which is a common procedure their IT guy performed on all her devices because of the fact that personal data was on the discarded devices, not because they were hiding things from the investigation.

Sure thing. I'll take your word for all that.

The fact with Hillary is that she was loose with classified material. Several Email chains did contain classified material, but none that she originated and they just happened to contain small classified material in parts. I've read exactly what she did, and she deserves to lose her clearance, but it's hardly criminal.

And her foundation has been reviewed countless times. It's clean.

A Secretary of State who is "loose with classified information." You're right. Sounds like no big deal. Just ask General Petraeus about the insignificance of protecting classified information.

And again, it's funny how quick Trump wants to wrap up this matter that Russia is interfering with our Democratic process.

I know. It's only been several months. Who wouldn't want several more months of accusations and prying in a desperate, politically motivated quest for guilt?

30 000 accidents, even her admited that was a mistake.
Libtards still tries to make excuses for her.{<jordan}

30 000 accidents, even her admited that was a mistake.
Libtards still tries to make excuses for her.{<jordan}

It's that time, Bernard. Take your meds and pray.
udV5oJp.gif

I lay it at the feet of the left collectively, and it is probably part of the reason these criticisms of Trump's character often fall on deaf ears. The left generally isn't equated with strong moral character, so who wants to listen to the pot calling the kettle black?

I have no interest in defending Trump's character. Like I said, I am not really concerned with his behavior as of yet.

Clinton's character is definitely not irrelevant to the discussion considering she was the only other realistic option on election day.

Hillary laughing about a man getting stabbed to death in the anus...

Despite Qaddafi being a pretty bad person, this type of reaction to Qaddafi's brutal death at the hands of insurgents (trained and advised by the U.S. military) isn't exactly a demonstration of high character. I don't know who would really be interested in hearing the left criticize moral character anymore.

very unprofessional.

not as a covfefe, but almost

Yeah that is funny. You'd think he'd want it to drag on and on and be the only thing people focus on about his presidency.

Kim and Trump on a standstill for calling each other fat

Trump being a passive aggressive Jewish mother. Way better than rocket man though, which was a kind of cool nickname.
th

Good friends always bag on each other. This is a good start. Only problem is maybe they need to fight to gain each other's respect.

Back