Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
23435241_1082365518620689_1779274936120333522_n.jpg

The right normally have the best memes, but these recent ones have been awful. Really brain-donor, lowest common denominator stuff.

Come on guys, make meme thread great again.

The right normally have the best memes, but these recent ones have been awful. Really brain-donor, lowest common denominator stuff.

Come on guys, make meme thread great again.

This is the result of last week’s purge of right wing posters. Apparently the guys that were banned were the only ones that knew a funny meme when they saw it.

Was really amazing how fake news, really was shiting over Trump day and day out about locker room talk and whatnot that happen a long time ago, repeteably the same subject over and over for months.

And ignored all Hillary way, way, way worse scandals.
In the end the good prevail.:D
how-trump-handles-fake-news-animation.gif
Exactly! That's a great gif too!

PS there is no white house "detail" for marines... its made up

https://www.truthorfiction.com/13000-marines-apply-white-house-detail/

Numbers 100% sounds fake, but a good friend of mine was a Marine who worked checkpoints for in and out of White House grounds. Something like that I would certainly call White House Detail, although it may not be the exact job title

Was on ABC a couple years ago for Obama's state of the union address standing next to him with a loaded rifle. Probably the most famous person to come from our small town of 800 people bumfuck nowhere Minnesota

Got a cushy job with the secret service with his secure clearance, and quickly got of detail duty and is a firearm instructor for them with his skills. Pretty badass. Fixed everything wrong with my handgun shooting in 30 minutes. I can still outshoot him with clays though so I rub that in

If your office owns a Keurig....I suggest giving it the Office Space treatment!

8Mp5l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back