Recent fights/results/news from Kickboxers-MT fighters in Boxing

He will probably get a shot soon because Joshua and Wilder's promoters are taking
Canelo-GGG approach to marinate the fight.

Adegbuyi Debut in boxing was yesterday

1 round KO

Amnat Ruenroeng lost an UD in china against Wenfeng Ge for the WBO Oriental title

Wanheng Menayothin fought yesterday against Tatsuya Fukuhara for defend his WBC mini-flyweight title

Won a UD without too much problem, 8th consecutive defense of his title :)

Wanheng Menayothin fought yesterday against Tatsuya Fukuhara for defend his WBC mini-flyweight title

This bantamweight boxer Petch Sor Chitpattana who has a muaythai background also thought on same card. I think he's currently 42-0 and I've watched a few of his fights. Looks promising but some of these top thai's face horrible competition. Fighting guys having their debuts and Wanehengs 48th fight was against someone with like 20 wins and 35 losses yet everyone's going crazy about him beating Mayweather's record. I'm sure many could beat that record if they faced the same competition.

This bantamweight boxer Petch Sor Chitpattana who has a muaythai background also thought on same card. I think he's currently 42-0 and I've watched a few of his fights. Looks promising but some of these top thai's face horrible competition. Fighting guys having their debuts and Wanehengs 48th fight was against someone with like 20 wins and 35 losses yet everyone's going crazy about him beating Mayweather's record. I'm sure many could beat that record if they faced the same competition.

yeah cant de denied that a half of his record is against cans

Gogokhia won his fight by UD today on Kolalev undercard

Won a UD without too much problem, 8th consecutive defense of his title :)

Satanmuanglek fought on the same card.

Don't think he's gonna make it in boxing unless he makes big improvements.

Alexei Papin fought tomorrow againt Ismayl Sillah(25-5.19KO)

Sillah haves pretty good experience,fought against the N1 Kolalev and highly ranked LHW´s as Maksim Vlasov and Masternak

That was a very impressive victory against a experienced and good opponent,he climbed to #31 LHW in the world by boxrec now

dude is only 30,he can be top 10 material

Just looked it up Norasing Kokiegym/Lukbanyai hasn't fought since last Dec in Boxing he's 22-0-1. I remember going on MuayThai2000 a few years back looking at results from the early 2000's seeing him racking up ko wins.
http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/567651

Last edited:
Last Gogokhia boxing fight(25 november) at Kolalev vs Shabranskyy undercard:

-Nenad Pagonis won his 8th fight on Boxing by KO against a Georgian Can on december 23,ranked now #97 cruiserweight in the world by boxrec

-Moises Baute Made his boxing debut on december 9 against a 0-25 dude,won by ud...

- Sergey Lipnets will be facing the badass mickey garcia on February 10 for his IBF world Super LW title

- Jamie Whelan will be moving to pro boxing

- Nenad Pagonis haves a fight on his hometown at march 24,opponent and card TBA

- Kongolo will be fighting this saturday in Riga-Lativia at Briedis vs Usyk undercard this saturday 27

He will be facing Andrejs Pokumeiko from lativia(16-12)

It is a pretty good fight for him because it is going to be the co main event of an interesting main event for the boxing community

as @Julius_Caesar mentioned on recent news of thailand:

in january 27(this saturday) Tewa Kiram will be fighting in the US as Co Main event of Linares vs Gesta fight,Kiram will be fighting for the vacant WBA world WW title.

Tewa Kiram(38-0 28KO) will be facing the pretty known Lucas Matthysse from argentina(holds notable wins over Vivian Harris,Corley,Humberto Soto,Lamont Peterson and Molina JR)

of course Kiram is a huge underdog:

-100 dollar bet on Matthysse gives you 8 dollars of profit if he wins, while the same ammount of money bet on Kiram win gives you a 700 dollar profit.

Back