2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

The Virginia state election results continue to destroy the white race, I see.

Who have I been prejudice & bigoted towards? And what have I said that's narrow minded?

Pretty much every post of yours is about the negatives of immigration, with a caveat that white immigration is different.

Pretty much every post of yours is about the negatives of immigration

The negatives of mass immigration... of which there are precisely zero positives. Now I await your response for what I've said that was "prejudice" and "bigoted" because so far you've yet to back your words up.

with a caveat that white immigration is different.

Quote me.

The negatives of mass immigration... of which there are precisely zero positives. Now I await your response for what I've said that was "prejudice" and "bigoted" because so far you've yet to back your words up.

Quote me.

I don't need to. You're not tolerant, open minded or particularly thoughtful, based on your posts.

Translation: I can't

I run rings around you snowflakes.

Pretty much every single post of yours is anti (brown) immigration, from what I can tell.

There's more to life, go experience it.

Pretty much every single post of yours is anti (brown) immigration, from what I can tell.

Because you have no actual argument, you have to resort to making stuff up, claiming I'm "anti-brown" (LOL) and that I'm anti-immigration. Both are bullshit claims, however I am against mass immigration, for obvious reasons.

You can't tell much.

There's more to life, go experience it.

All your responses to me so far have been strawmen, so I wouldn't respond in such an arrogant tone if I were you.

Because you have no actual argument, you have to resort to making stuff up, claiming I'm "anti-brown" (LOL) and that I'm anti-immigration. Both are bullshit claims, however I am against mass immigration, for obvious reasons.

You can't tell much.

All your responses to me so far have been strawmen, so I wouldn't respond in such an arrogant tone if I were you.

You still haven't been able to prove mass immigration is happening.

You still haven't been able to prove mass immigration is happening.
listen. it doesnt MATTER that the USA is 75% caucasian and has been so for decades now, its that it FEELS like its not as bleedingly honky as that because of all the coloureds in sports, movies, and politics now. If them darkies just kept themselves to the ghetto like the white-man intended, then his feelings wouldnt be so butthurt.

It's not my problem you don't understand the definition of 'mass immigration'.

It's not my fault you can't understand that immigration quotas have been the same for longer than you've been an adult and they were voted in by Republicans.

listen. it doesnt MATTER that the USA is 75% caucasian and has been so for decades now

It's about 63% white actually. Eventually it will be below 50%, and with that will come a total change in the politics of the USA - a new Democrat dominance - election after election, being won by the Democrats - which could never happen without mass immigration. Democrats know this, which is why they always talk about how wonderful it will be once whites become the minority, because it will mean a total change in the political landscape of America. That is why they support mass immigration, and thus the undermining of democracy: because it benefits them and extinguishes the Republican party. The same is true in Europe, with the left's support of third world immigration. They can't be bothered to argue their case and convince people to vote for them, so instead they just support the mass importation of left-wing voters.

its that it FEELS like its not as bleedingly honky as that because of all the coloureds in sports, movies, and politics now. If them darkies just kept themselves to the ghetto like the white-man intended, then his feelings wouldnt be so butthurt.

You SJWs really are dumb beyond belief.

It's not my fault you can't understand that immigration quotas have been the same for longer than you've been an adult and they were voted in by Republicans.

Just because immigration quotas are in place that doesn't mean mass immigration isn't happening.

You don't understand what 'mass immigration' means. You seem to be mistaking it for 'unlimited immigration'. You're that dumb.

Just because immigration quotas are in place that doesn't mean mass immigration isn't happening.

You don't understand what 'mass immigration' means. You seem to be mistaking it for 'unlimited immigration'. You're that dumb.

You only think it's mass immigration because it's hispanics coming.

If it was Europeans you wouldn't even care.

Is mass immigration ruining Russia too? They have the 2nd largest immigration population in the world, most of which are from 3rd world muslim countries like Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, etc.

You only think it's mass immigration because it's hispanics coming.

If it was Europeans you wouldn't even care.

Is mass immigration ruining Russia too? They have the 2nd largest immigration population in the world, most of which are from 3rd world muslim countries like Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, etc.
The joke is that HALF of all those Hispanic immigrants are classed as white/Caucasian anyway...so the number, per us censor bureau, still has whitey over the 3 quarter mark. First time I’ve been called a sjw though. That’s a fun experience

Back