White guy identifies as Filipino

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/13/white-florida-man-says-now-identifies-as-filipino.html

“A man in Florida who was born white now identifies as Filipino as part of a reportedly growing “transracial” community.”

giphy.gif

What Pinoy is named Ja Du? That guy dum.

Black Activist Is Actually White Woman Pretending to Be Black, Scandal Erupts

If men can identify as women, why can't white guys identity as Asians? Are you assuming my race?

Hopefully, for his sake, he's not applying for medical school.

Damn, doesn't he know all the Filipino women love white guys?

If men can identify as women, why can't white guys identity as Asians? Are you assuming my race?
Ya there is a lot of logic to that based on the gender argument.

That activist above got busted and outed and beat up pretty bad in the media for telling everyone she was a black lady who had suffered racism. The main complaint was she had no right because she did not grow up that way and did not have the experiences, so it was wrong of her.

I think today they would have a hard time using that argument against her as the day she identifies as black everyone should just accept it. Its not about the day prior.

Ya there is a lot of logic to that based on the gender argument.

That activist above got busted and outed and beat up pretty bad in the media for telling everyone she was a black lady who had suffered racism. The main complaint was she had no right because she did not grow up that way and did not have the experiences, so it was wrong of her.

I think today they would have a hard time using that argument against her as the day she identifies as black everyone should just accept it. Its not about the day prior.
The only logic that validates one claim and dismisses the other is unsound logic.

all this retarded shit only works if you are not white

Back