McGregor doesn't need to defend...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

Yes, he doesn't need to defend it.

They can just strip him - again and give it to someone that actually wants to fight.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.

oh yeah. well, UFC/MMA isn't a video game..

Agreed, let that belt go, McNeverDefend.

Time for the division to move forward past circus vargas bullshit.
The mere mention of Big Tony's name gets Mcgregor swerving, rumor has it he crashed his golf buggy while on the phone to Dana negotiating over UFC 219.

McGregor won't retire... he's too addicted to his lifestyle

I love how the vast majority of not only Sherdoggers, but the MMA fanbase in general is pretty fed up with Conor's bullshit. However, there's still a handful fanboys who seem dedicated to defending Conor's honor no matter what happens. And they sound like idiots when they are doing it. It's sad. It really is.

They should just promote Tony to full champ....

If Conor cant fight, he cant defend....let the guys who actually still fight get the recognition theyve worked hard for.....

Conor is not the only athlete in the sport.....

You're right, he doesn't need to defend, but he might need a lawyer ;).

Strip the guy already...

To achieve what?

Pretty much in agreement with all the people here.

Defend or GTFO

So you're not a true fight fan

McGregor won't retire... he's too addicted to his lifestyle
The UFC knows that if it waits long enough to give Conor a fight that he will eventually need more money and won't be asking for such rediculous amounts.

Blame the UFC for not being able to pay Conor his worth now, they created a monster draw, but can’t afford to pay the man. That’s the only ridiculous thing about this whole thing.

IMG_0489.GIF

I agree. The ufc should’ve closed shop after Royce won the title. No need for more fights he’s the best ever.

Then by that logic, next time you play/fight, you are NOT the champ anymore...it's pretty much true, not many people look as the actual champ anyway.

Mike Tyson was defending his title against Little Mac.

Back