Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the source for these email leaks showing collusion?

Why are we still ignoring the content of Hillary's emails?

I hope Trump, his son, and everyone involved with them burns.

Jr himself I think

Cuz she was already investigated by the FBI and cleared. Also obligatory "she lost get over it"

{<redford}

Jr himself I think

Cuz she was already investigated by the FBI and cleared. Also obligatory "she lost get over it"

{<redford}
Might be the GOAT self-pwn of all time. I was hoping there was a Trump-Alwaleed-Twitter connection.

What's the content of Hillary's emails?

Tweets between lizards and demons incoming
8a8.gif

What's the content of Hillary's emails?
Have you read the emails? The woman lacked ethics and got a pass because it's more popular to make fun of the orangutan.

But it's funny that within an hour you've made zero relevant posts itt but shat on known trolls only to then proceed to troll, yourself. Derailed the thread with unrelated posts. Then antagonized me for my joke about your campaign methods being worse than Hillary Clinton's.

Why in the hell would you celebrate the banning of those dudes only to make shitposts that rival theirs?

Have you read the emails? The woman lacked ethics and got a pass because it's more popular to make fun of the orangutan.

But it's funny that within an hour you've made zero relevant posts itt but shat on known trolls only to then proceed to troll, yourself. Derailed the thread with unrelated posts. Then antagonized me for my joke about your campaign methods being worse than Hillary Clinton's.

Why in the hell would you celebrate the banning of those dudes only to make shitposts that rival theirs?

Have you read the emails? Can you send me the link?

Now that we know that Kushner, Bannon, Conway, Hicks etc knew about Wikileaks contact with Dotard Jr. are we still supposed to believe that Dotard Senior and Pence didn't?

<puh-lease75>

Is there anyway we can unban the Trumptards temporarily so we can witness their elite levels of mental gymnastics? I have an extreme erection right now they need to know about.

<{jackyeah}>

Now that we know that Kushner, Bannon, Conway, Hicks etc knew about Wikileaks contact with Dotard Jr. are we still supposed to believe that Dotard Senior and Pence didn't?

<puh-lease75>

Is there anyway we can unban the Trumptards temporarily so we can witness their elite levels of mental gymnastics? I have an extreme erection right now they need to know about.

<{jackyeah}>
{<doc}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back