Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read the emails? The woman lacked ethics and got a pass because it's more popular to make fun of the orangutan.

But it's funny that within an hour you've made zero relevant posts itt but shat on known trolls only to then proceed to troll, yourself. Derailed the thread with unrelated posts. Then antagonized me for my joke about your campaign methods being worse than Hillary Clinton's.

Why in the hell would you celebrate the banning of those dudes only to make shitposts that rival theirs?
so, no specifics.

Anything on topic you want to contribute? Hillary's email thread is somewhere else.

That guy is a known troll in the sports bar who's been trying to expand his reach into the war room.

Kind of like @sniper but the difference is @sniper is actually funny.

dwarf_slayer_by_daarken.jpg

Vote for me.

You guys are wayyyy too happy

The GOP slobfest wasn't good and so far it seems things have just shifted to the extreme end of the other isle.

Extreme lizard!

I feel you will be the next one to be banned for all this lizard talk, looks like you are planning on creating that Massive Private Lizard Chat Thread!

It seems that the mods have averted a great Lizard disaster!

From where I’m sitting those guys (or more so the gimmick they perpetuated) kept good discussion from happening. Me and @Overpressure (or @Madmick to toss out another name) for example shouldnt agree as often as I find myself agreeing with them on here. And it’s because the topics have veered to the extreme.
^5, for disagreement too

I love this, from the conversations Donald Jr had with Wikileaks-
They floated the idea of Jr letting them leak Donald's taxes, because :"If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality."

Mike Pompeo: "It's time to call out Wikileaks for what it really is: a non State hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia."

That guy is a known troll in the sports bar who's been trying to expand his reach into the war room.

Kind of like @sniper but the difference is @sniper is actually funny.
How dare he try to post in this exclusive elite level club that is the War Room?

You guys are wayyyy too happy

The GOP slobfest wasn't good and so far it seems things have just shifted to the extreme end of the other isle.
No one is happy about an incompetent buffoon filling the administration with a bunch of traitors and crooks. Only shit posting trolls that rage quit would have been happy about that since it "rustles liberals".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back