White guy identifies as Filipino

Holyshit this world is becoming more wicked every year. A cleansing is among us it would seem.

Is (not) normal.

This is a legit Filipino advertisement on billboards.

jinky+oda.jpg

I'm not really bothered by this.

Yeah, I mean it’s stupid. But who cares?

Oh, I know who cares. People who want to draw the comparison between this and transgender people because they have an axe to grind against them. I’ll just sit back and watch them try to act like this is the same thing.

Why is it always white liberals? And why do people encourage this behavior? These people are mentally ill and need to seek the proper help.

Yet somehow society will tell me I'm the bigot just because I don't want to play along with these peoples deranged fantasies.

The world has gone nuts.

Why is it always white liberals? And why do people encourage this behavior? These people are mentally ill and need to seek the proper help.

Yet somehow society will tell me I'm the bigot just because I don't want to play along with these peoples deranged fantasies.

The world has gone nuts.

SO this.

You got people shooting up music festivals and church gatherings and people saying “we have to do something about mental illness!”

And they do their hashtags and they’re coloring profile pictures and all this usesless shit, then they turn around and pander to the fantasies of the mentally ill because feelings.

I'm not really bothered by this.
Well it's not any more bizarre than wiggers or Carltons or weaboos or any other of the numerous cases of "guy from one group wishes he belonged to another group".

Of course he'll get shit for it, but I guess if he's happy and not hurting anyone else, it's his life.

Fair play to him. He can identify however he wants.

Well it's not any more bizarre than wiggers or Carltons or weaboos or any other of the numerous cases of "guy from one group wishes he belonged to another group".

Of course he'll get shit for it, but I guess if he's happy and not hurting anyone else, it's his life.

Isn’t that culture and not race? A weeb will still identify as not being Japanese, a wigga will still identify as not being black. At worse it is cultural appropriation. Either way race and culture are just dumb tribalistic nonsense that are holding us back.

Isn’t that culture and not race? A weeb will still identify as not being Japanese, a wigga will still identify as not being black. At worse it is cultural appropriation. Either way race and culture are just dumb tribalistic nonsense that are holding us back.
You have a point there. Though race gets conflated with culture often anyway. Who is more Japanese, a white guy raised in Japan, or a Japanese kid adopted into and raised by a US family?

There has to be easier ways to fuck Filipina nannies.

Back