TJ is one of the greatest fighters we've ever seen.

Agree or disagree? It's crazy to think how good he is, technical and refined in almost every way. World class striking, movement, defense and grappling. His IQ is amazing, evident by his adjustment in the Cody fight. He has two close split decisions losses, both of which could have easily gone his way. Dude could have been on his 6th title defense if they gave him the nod. Only blemish is the loss to Dodson but other than that, ever since training with Ludwig, TJ has been one of the greatest fighters in the world. In terms of skill, he is up there for sure, slowly getting there with accomplishments and resume. I might get flamed for this but imo, he is the top p4p fighter today.
SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Agree or disagree? It's crazy to think how good he is, technical and refined in almost every way. World class striking, movement, defense and grappling. His IQ is amazing, evident by his adjustment in the Cody fight. He has two close split decisions losses, both of which could have easily gone his way. Dude could have been on his 6th title defense if they gave him the nod. Only blemish is the loss to Dodson but other than that, ever since training with Ludwig, TJ has been one of the greatest fighters in the world. In terms of skill, he is up there for sure, slowly getting there with accomplishments and resume. I might get flamed for this but imo, he is the top p4p fighter today.
The Assuncao "loss" was a robbery. The Cruz loss aswas very competitive but I still thought he won that too.

not really a fan of TJ but i agree he is really fucking good. Makes Cruz's win albeit close, even more impressive. Which made Codys even more impressive in embarrassing Cruz. Which makes TJs more impressive in KOing Cody. o_O

If TJ beats Rivera, Cody and Cruz again, I would be very much in agreement that he is an all time great in 135. Hell let Faber come back and TJ can murk him too.

What he did to Cody a few weeks ago was damn impressive. If he does it again, he will have my vote.

I think he's incredible.

Bit of a douche

TJ is indeed great but let's stop with this Ludwig nonsense. He was great before Ludwig showed up and if he never had Ludwig he'd be just as great. He used the exact same style before Ludwig.

I'd say he's #1 p4p. If his split decision losses had gone the other way, he'd be on a 13 fight win streak. Once he goes down and beats MM he'll make it even clearer how good he is.

He's up there, but BW Is becoming a shark tank. If he can get more title defenses than Dom, then I'll put him up there with the GSPs, DJs, and Aldos of the world.

I was impressed with TJ since TUF..even though he lost to Dodson in the finals. He definitely exceeded my expectations. I was surprised he didnt have a lot of hype until he won the belt. He definitely has the attitude and confidence of a champion. He comes off as very professional and the type that actually bounces back from a loss. I thought he had a horrible game plan against Cruz, he should have been blasting leg kicks from the opening bell, but it was still a close fight. He lost a close decision then had to beat Assuncao and Lineker for a TS..thats a tough road back. Then he finishes Cody. Hope TJ stays champ for a long time.

I also thought the snake shit was played out after day 1. The main reason he left TAM is because he didnt like the disorganized method of fight camps. The fighters trained each other and Master Thong would teach the striking but he had become very unreliable. Duane stepped in and BANG...TAMs striking looks great. Duane is very methodical and obsessed with improving. TJ became champion and chose what was best for his career, this isn't a team sport!

I agree he's one of the best and appreciate that you made this thread without whining about the Cruz decision.

Which intern at TAM are you? The guy that sells peanut butter packets bulk to Duane?

Oh and

5UpC9W2.gif

VainHatefulCanadagoose.gif

WanThoroughKatydid.gif

CruzBeatsDillashaw.jpg
I can play that game too

cruz-eats-kick-comp.gif

146_TJ_Dillashaw_vs_Dominick_Cruz.0.0.jpg

20160117095233_GettyImages505442038.JPG

tumblr_oj1hlg2myx1vu6duzo3_500.gif

tumblr_oj28s0o2ip1u2ragso1_500.gif

cody-garbrandt-tj-dillshaw-rematch-657606.jpg

Also LOL at showing TJ slipping while Cruz ate a head kick and two punches on the way up in the process in the third gif.

I agree he's one of the best and appreciate that you made this thread without whining about the Cruz decision.
I'm a huge Cruz fan but I admit the dec could have gone either way. It's great to see TJ getting fans, guy deserves it.

Back