New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.m.../man-convinced-hes-being-haunted-11510882.amp

One man appears absolutely convinced he's being haunted by the ghost of a demonic baby and has thousands of people captivated by his storytelling.

Adam Ellis, from New York, began tweeting about the spooky goings on a few months ago, sharing his experiences of creepy dreams in which a devilish ghost baby with a dented head featured.
The story began on August 7, when Adam tweeted: "So, my apartment is currently being haunted by the ghost of a dead child and he's trying to kill me.

"He started appearing in dreams, but I think he's crossed over into the real world now."

"For a while he just stared at me, but then he got out of the chair and started shambling toward the bed," Adam writes.

"I couldn't move because I was paralyzed. (I have sleep paralysis fairly often. It sucks.)

Adam-Ellis.jpg

Looks like a doll of some sort, either way, the thought alone is pretty terrifying. There are more photos in the article.

Edit: the photo I posted in this thread was actually taken in the dark, the brightness has just been turned up.

I'd fight it

Looks pretty tiny and I could probably shoot the double and land some hellbows

Thing needs a hamburger.

How did he take a picture of it if he has sleep paralysis?

The old Trilogy of Terror guy would take that thing to school!

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder why we never see ghosts that are rocking bling bling and Air Jordan’s or Neanderthal ghosts in mammoth fur and equipped with a big stick...

I wonder why we never see ghosts that are rocking bling bling and Air Jordan’s or Neanderthal ghosts in mammoth fur and equipped with a big stick...

Holy fuck, never thought of this. Probably the most concrete argument I've heard on why ghosts don't exist.

I'm baked as fuck btw, so this shit sounds fucking legit to me atm, lol.

Holy fuck, never thought of this. Probably the most concrete argument I've heard on why ghosts don't exist.

I'm baked as fuck btw, so this shit sounds fucking legit to me atm, lol.

Because only unfulfilled people turn into ghost and linger around Earth for extended period. If you have blings or Air Jordan, your life is pretty much complete.

This is Ghost 101. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Because only unfulfilled people turn into ghost and linger around Earth for extended period. If you have blings or Air Jordan, your life is pretty much complete.

This is Ghost 101. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
It’s the same with those that claim to have had past lives.

How often do we hear someone say, oh I was a serial rapist or a necropedophile in my previous life?

The thought alone, or in a group, is not scary.

The thought alone, or in a group, is not scary.

To you maybe. If I saw some demonic kid with a dented head sitting in my bedroom I would jump out the window. That's like some shit James Wan would think of for a horror movie.

But you wouldn't see it.

In the age of megapixels, why are people still trying to pass off blurry, out of focus pictures as evidence of the supernatural?

I couldn't take a blurry pic right now if I wanted to.

Touch it with teh jab. You never know; it might have a glass jaw.

Back