Recent fights/results/news from China

he easily won hands down,dunno why people are doing it

It was just a low action fight but Superbon was scoring all the time,at least way more than Kiria

it is probably because he haves a lot of fights on his calender for now,he fights on 8 man one night tournament at Enfusion on December 8,and later in december-early january he will have Kunlun 1 night final 4 to do

Just Played it safe on this fight,smart decision.

because kiria and his 7 fans think glory rules are universal and apply to all promotions.
"kick" in kickboxing?what's that?!

OT: seems like nagbe will join/fight for buakaw's gym for his next fights in kunlun.
i think he's very talented but needs more specific training.

because kiria and his 7 fans think glory rules are universal and apply to all promotions.
"kick" in kickboxing?what's that?!

OT: seems like nagbe will join/fight for buakaw's gym for his next fights in kunlun.
i think he's very talented but needs more specific training.

who is the next Chinese hope on 70kg?

Xuesong Hype is done, i read somewhere that Dong Wenfei is coming back of retirement.

any rising chinese fighter on 70kg?

there are good chinese names on 67,65 and lower weight classes,but nothing on 70kg

Xuesong Hype is done, i read somewhere that Dong Wenfei is coming back of retirement.

there are good chinese names on 67,65 and lower weight classes,but nothing on 70kg

i have no clue tbh.
i also read a very general "zhipeng is also coming back"....but i have no clue what he was up to in these latest years a part posting confusing things on his blog.

i have no clue tbh.
i also read a very general "zhipeng is also coming back"....but i have no clue what he was up to in these latest years a part posting confusing things on his blog.
Well he had that fake fight with Hong-Man Choi at least. 70kg great win over 150kg!

Yuan Bing is the only hope....

Kunlun put some of the fights on youtube for those that havent seen them yet

he easily won hands down,dunno why people are doing it

It was just a low action fight but Superbon was scoring all the time,at least way more than Kiria

it is probably because he haves a lot of fights on his calender for now,he fights on 8 man one night tournament at Enfusion on December 8,and later in december-early january he will have Kunlun 1 night final 4 to do

Just Played it safe on this fight,smart decision.

Yeah just watched it, wasn't even close. Kiria landed one clean hook in round 2 but did pretty much nothing for the rest of the fight. I think Marat will a tough test for Superbon though, he looked good against Mezouari.

Yeah just watched it, wasn't even close. Kiria landed one clean hook in round 2 but did pretty much nothing for the rest of the fight. I think Marat will a tough test for Superbon though, he looked good against Mezouari.
Yeah,Marat is going to be a good one

if he fights in a similar way he fought Khamal he can outclass Grigorian

he didnt need to throw a dozens of Mid kicks all the time to slow him down and hurt his amrs like Sitthichai and Adamchuk,he can put it into the distance of the jab and move a lot,Change levels with the kicks(mid-High) and encounter mid knees

Khamal and Kiria are quite a bit shorter than Marat and don't have the range that he does, they had to close the distance on him to land their punches. That's what Superbon struggled with against Nayanesh imo but Marat is prone to just eating kicks and knees on his guard so it wouldn't totally surprise me to see Superbon cruise through him but I could also see Marat giving him problems.

Even Kunlun FB page mod went hard on the con

"Literally 1s KO on Sunday night from a lucky bastard, he should not be proud though, instead of reaching hands to touch gloves, he caught opponent off guard and threw a back kick to finish the bout, he didn't foul, but it's difinitely not sportsmanship, and his story on that night is far from finished...

Replay of historic KLF 67 with English commentary is now available for PPV on KLF APP, press USE APP on homepage to download and watch it in Full!!"

Even Kunlun FB page mod went hard on the con

"Literally 1s KO on Sunday night from a lucky bastard, he should not be proud though, instead of reaching hands to touch gloves, he caught opponent off guard and threw a back kick to finish the bout, he didn't foul, but it's difinitely not sportsmanship, and his story on that night is far from finished...

sounds unprofesional.

"and his story on that night is far from finished..."

literally sounds like they're sending the chinese mob on him.

Back