Canadian whites under fire for refusing to more to the back of a concert

LOL, that's actually pretty apt.

I just hate the mixed messages. Is racism the worst thing in the world or isn't it? You can have your life ruined if you're the wrong type of racist, but here they proudly display it.

"Finally after saying it about 10 times — and the woman refused to move — (Pimienta - the singer) said, 'You're cutting into my set time and you're disrespecting these women, and I don't have time for this.'" Classy stuff right there, insist that someone leave because of the color of their skin, and then have the gall to call her disrespectful. A class act indeed.

People who try to invert victimhood into strength will 1) lack the strength of real victims, and 2) can never transcend it- they stay stuck at a childlike level.

People who have been truly victimized through rough social circumstances generally want to forget those circumstances as fast as possible.

@panamaican in this thread

giphy.gif

I think he came to a knee-jerk conclusion based on assumption rather than information, it backfired as they often do, and he bailed on the thread because he realised that race-baiting, trolling and shit-stirring (however unintentional it might have been) is not a good look for a neophyte mod.

I think this could be it but if he ever wants to participate in another race related thread then he's going to have to come to terms with the fallout from this one.

...or maybe he's simply done participating in racial threads which would be just fine for the forum as well.

@panamaican used to be one of my favorite posters here, because he was relatively moderate. Not too left, not too right. But he's taken some hardcore blue pills recently, and posts like the ones in this thread have baffled me.

being honest, it baffles me that this baffles you

I dig how @panamaican is purposely missing the bigger picture in the bigger point (here in the beginning, I'm only on page 2) I am guessing in an attempt to lay the seed so that a white racist person will take the bait and really turn this into an ugly conversation

and what a success it's been

his targets have been baited into naked racist depravity while he's come off as the quintessence of virtue and rationality

Paul+Lynde.jpg

Pan has given us a glimpse into the dark progressive mind. What's scary is you don't know exactly how many like him there are out there. It's starting to seem like a lot.

I'm told to grow a pair if I don't want anyone to be a minority around people like pan.

i was about to do the whole, "but he's a conservative," bit again, but then i thought, what if he actually is?

what if he's hard right, claiming to be center right, and posting like fringe left with the specific intention of trolling moderates into white identitarianism???

afd.jpg_large

...or maybe he's simply done participating in racial threads which would be just fine for the forum as well.

oh my god wouldn't that be amazing?

I like pan but he likes to take contrarian positions. He instinctively did so here and then seemed to realize this was not the hill to die on yet did not care to concede anything
tenor.gif

psh...

LEGENDARY hubris

from what i've seen the guy doesn't have the cognitive horsepower to litigate points that are self-evident, let alone get over with this ridiculous shit

it's truly a shame how few people realize how reasonable they would seem, how well they would be received, and just how much forgiveness they would be shown were they to just admit being wrong in real time

but inscrutably, so many seem certain that somehow they're going to come off looking BETTER if they continue to embarrassingly pretend to think they're right, or take the even more cowardly way out, and simply run

i'm pretty confident most of this would go away if he were to just pop back in, if only for a moment, lower his head and say, "aw shucks, you guys were right; i was being a complete imbecile again, oh well"

but something tells me that won't be happening

Pan should not have endorsed compulsory racial segregation. That was the wrong thing to do.

I think he came to a knee-jerk conclusion based on assumption rather than information, it backfired as they often do, and he bailed on the thread because he realised that race-baiting, trolling and shit-stirring (however unintentional it might have been) is not a good look for a neophyte mod.

Happens to the best of us. But are we all to proud to return and concede?

Fair enough.
I'd say maybe he wandered off halfway through a discussion he'd changed his mind about bothering with (I've done that on occasion) but he's been tagged so often in this thread that that's pretty unlikely.

it's lame because that's one of my favorite posters going back many years and when I read that I couldn't believe that A: a moderator is in this thread trolling with racism and B: @panamaican would hold such an opinion but like you said, and like others have said, without seeing them show back open a thread kind of shows if they don't want to touch it again. I myself would want to clarify that though, especially when they post in this form as much as they do. You might go through your 6 months without seeing me but I know for a fact that Pan is on here a lot.

I think this could be it but if he ever wants to participate in another race related thread then he's going to have to come to terms with the fallout from this one.

he can answer for it here or he can answer for it in the election

this thread simply won't stop delivering, and just in time for campaign season

happy trails, "pan"

Last edited:
Ok Pan didn't come off great in this thread, but Jesus Christ just move on. It's getting creepy at this point.

What is even more telling is that he told another poster that he had no interest in the so-called Paradise papers and its connection to Justin Trudeau because that was in Canada. But he sure cared about this unknown Canadian artist, even so much that he cared to defend her...

You read it wrong or you are overdoing it at playing devil's advocate. a group of whites (including a photograhper) wouldn't move to the back of a festival. The festival is apologizing for the whites, has banned them and will subject future volunteers to more training.
Canada is apparently going full (man I hate myself for this word) cuck

Canada is apparently going full (man I hate myself for this word) cuck
Our prime minister and liberal government is insane that’s why. And our university’s churn out these kids who are absolutely stupid as hell. We do have our share of 30-55 year olds who as well have also gone full cuck mode. It’s disgusting to say the least

@panamaican

How does all of these people tagging you to critique your posts make you feel? Does it sadden you to not meet the high standards of War room douchebags?

I dont feel comfortable posting at a place where racists like @panamaican are moderators. Children post here and are impressionable, i would hate for them to think that its ok to discriminate against anyone because of their race, religion, sexual orientation and such.

If a person has such a biased view like that I can't see how they are going to moderate fairly

Seems like it was resolved appropriately. The artist removed the individual and the concert supported the artist's action and distanced themselves from the individual.

What am I missing here?

"Seems like the Montgomery bus boycott was resolved appropriately. The police removed Rosa Parks and the bus drivers supported the police's action and distanced themselves from Rosa Parks.

What am I missing here?"

You'd be missing the fact that the individual shouldn't have been removed.

What thread are you guys talking about i musta missed this exchange ?

this thread is the one you're looking for

enjoy

The blood lust this thread has for a guy named pan..

latest

to the hilt, mateys!

bb762b98a001a619869ad63cee7799d5--hook-movie-james-hook.jpg

If a person has such a biased view like that I can't see how they are going to moderate fairly

he obviously can't

i'd love to see someone come in here and try to make the case otherwise

She would just say Rosa moved to the back of the bus what issue is unresolved ......

"Seems like the Montgomery bus boycott was resolved appropriately. The police removed Rosa Parks and the bus drivers supported the police's action and distanced themselves from Rosa Parks.

What am I missing here?"

You'd be missing the fact that the individual shouldn't have been removed.

lol

it really is all over but the cryin'

What is even more telling is that he told another poster that he had no interest in the so-called Paradise papers and its connection to Justin Trudeau because that was in Canada. But he sure cared about this unknown Canadian artist, even so much that he cared to defend her...

it's patently obvious to any fair-minded reader that he needs to say something

@panamaican

How does all of these people tagging you to critique your posts make you feel? Does it sadden you to not meet the high standards of War room douchebags?

the bar he's being asked to clear is embarrassingly low

i'd have thought he'd be up to it

Ok Pan didn't come off great in this thread, but Jesus Christ just move on. It's getting creepy at this point.

do you think he should address what he's said?

apparently he has, just too bashful to do it here

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/2...jungle-primary.3664105/page-67#post-136120779

After that one debacle thread, courting your vote might be like courting David Duke's. :eek::D

You know the thread right? You got like 40 notifications and never showed back up.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

I know the thread. I went back but there wasn't much of a reason to respond. The people responding to me were generally of the ilk who already have an opinion on what I say on those matters. Explaining the nuance of my position is often wasted on them.

as it turns out, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for his behavior, but the nuance of his position would have been wasted on us...

tumblr_mf4w1iQX4E1rls9sto1_400.gif

I know I wouldve been banned if I'd have made the blatantly racist troll posts @panamaican made in here

as it turns out, there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for his behavior, but the nuance of his position would have been wasted on us...

I didn't know this concerned you all this much, goodness gracious. I've engaged most of you in debate on race related matters previously. Nothing in this thread is going to cause you to broaden your perspective to incorporate mine. What this specific story needs from me is what?

I know I wouldve been banned if I'd have made the blatantly racist troll posts @panamaican made in here

Really? What blatantly racist troll posts? You mean not getting sidelined by shit you guys want to focus on when the tone of the article is about the photographer not moving?

Really? What blatantly racist troll posts? You mean not getting sidelined by shit you guys want to focus on when the tone of the article is about the photographer not moving?
That whole incident is stupid as hell. Personally I find asking people to give up their seat to anyone unless they are disabled and need to sit in a certain spot is stupid. This singer only did this because she could get away with it. If the situation was reversed holy fuck there would have and should have been anger. 4 ch put up some “it’s ok to be white “ posters and people went nuts. It’s ok to be any colour because you have no choice in the matter. It’s how you are born. In fact the only thing that can’t be scrutinized is race and gender. The rest is up for debate.

Back