McGregor doesn't need to defend...

If that's the case, then McGregor clearly typed in 007 373 5963 cuz he beat Tyson without fighting

Super Macho Man
om7m6i-b88903374z.120170302144930000gavlq828.10.jpg

Or

Soda Popinski
Fight-Night-Tampa-Khabib-Nurmagomedov---Backstage-Interview_587786_TwitterPlayerCardImage.jpg
You missed the part about "Little Mac" = McGregor...

You would think that people that are fans of MMA (supposedly) and Conor would want to see him fight in MMA

BTW there's no such thing as Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out!!, There is Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! on the NES and Super Punch Out!! on the Super NES and Mike Tyson isn't in this one. There was also a reprint of the original NES game without Mike Tyson although the last opponent, Mr. Dream, looks different but fights exactly the same.
Touche! But, you get my point?

First off, I'm as pro fighter as they come. I'm not defending the UFC I'm simply stating fact. It's stupid comparing the UFC to other professional sports like football, basketball, and baseball. It's a different business model. I don't have to imagine if they did that in the NFL or the NBA or in major-league baseball because I know it wouldn't. That's what unions and collective bargaining is for. There is no fighters union and fighters are independent contractors. I'm sure you know all this which is why I'm confused you'd say that. Conor reportedly made 15 mil for the Diaz fight. All I'm saying is he's not making the same kind of money as he did with Floyd. It's just not realistic. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity. And if he thinks he can hold the UFC hostage with those demands he's gonna learn the hard way that the show will go on with or without him. Or maybe he can go start his own promotion and he can dish out all the money for promotions and other associated costs. Even if I were defending the UFC it doesn't make me a "shill," it just makes me a realist.
EDIT: I edited out the "stupid" because I though you were actually calling me a "shill" by mistake.
Good point, however, it should be more like the boxing model but it isn't. It is more like a circus. You feed the bears, the elephants and the acrobats, keep them housed but the Promoter keeps all of the cash.

So you're not a true fight fan
Probably, the "truest" but this was a play on words... "Little Mac" = McGregor.

His view seems to be "he came, he saw, he conquered..." Now we just wait and see what's next.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.
The guy's fighting career will resume in him winning some belts and not defending once.

Let me tell you something you might already know, kid... the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows but if you win the championship by beating Mike Tyson in "Mike Tyson's Super Punch Out", the game ends. There ain't no defending... you don't defend... roll the credits, jam the cool nintendo music and move on. Let it go, kid.... just let it go.
Sounds like something only a "True fight fan" would say.

lol

You aint a fight fan... People who are into the sport want to see the best fighting the best. You only care about the skinny pants wearing poof

Yes, he doesn't need to defend it.

They can just strip him - again and give it to someone that actually wants to fight.

What LW wants to fight? Since Conor won the title the top 5 have all only fought 1 time, if even that. Which is the same amount that Conor himself has fought.

comparing a video game to actual real life . . . seems like par course for conor fans; unable to separate reality from delusion or in this case fantasy.

you're right he should just retire before he makes himself look like a clown more then he already has.

wow its almost been 2 years since he won a title off Jose Aldo and Mcgregor still hasnt defended the title. And we thought Bisbing was good at dodging the real challenges. At least he finally faced up to GSP.

Back