2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

So I woke up Sunday morning to someone offering me Brandin Cooks for Rob Kelley. I jumped all over it and Kelley ended up being put on IR today. Hopefully the owner doesn't start to complain or any of the other owners as well since there was a two day wait for processing.

So I woke up Sunday morning to someone offering me Brandin Cooks for Rob Kelley. I jumped all over it and Kelley ended up being put on IR today. Hopefully the owner doesn't start to complain or any of the other owners as well since there was a two day wait for processing.

That dude is an idiot IR or not. Good trade for you. I would have been mashing to accept

That dude is an idiot IR or not. Good trade for you. I would have been mashing to accept
Yeah he's in last place so I'm not sure what he was thinking. He knew I had interest in cooks so I told him to make an offer. Could save me considering I just lost Zeke.

Yeah he's in last place so I'm not sure what he was thinking. He knew I had interest in cooks so I told him to make an offer. Could save me considering I just lost Zeke.

Explains why he is in last place.

Dion Lewis or Rex Burkhead in PPR league?

Dion Lewis or Rex Burkhead in PPR league?
I’d go with Lewis just because he will get more opportunities as a RB. Pats RBs are tough to play though. You never know who is going to carry that week.

I’d go with Lewis just because he will get more opportunities as a RB. Pats RBs are tough to play though. You never know who is going to carry that week.

Yeah I know, they are playing the Raiders this weekend that's why I'm intrigued. It just sucks because you never know who Bill is going to roll with.

Should I drop lamar miller for danny woodhead or keep him? My other 2 rb are bell and kamara and I'm definitely not dropping them.

Damn, I scored around 160 points and destroyed my opponent.

Last edited:
Did I just make a rookie mistake? Traded Julio and Ajayi for Hunt.

I so badly want to play kamara this week but just can’t justify sitting either Gurley or Bell. Would anybody play kamara over either of them this week?

Do you guys think Austin Eckler is worth playing PPR in deep leagues? I'm debating between Alex Collins or Eckler in my 16 team league (PPR). Collins is the better runner but gets absolutely zero passes or td's.

Sounds like you're playing a free league on Yahoo.

Back