Hollyweird Rumors

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

The blog Crazy Days and Nights, supposedly written by an entertainment lawyer (who goes by the handle "Enty"), has been around for a few years and is known mostly for its blind items and the biannual "reveals" of said blind items that the author rolls out every January 1 and July 4. But two weeks ago, things over there got really juicy.

It all started with a particularly sad blind item:

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

Many immediately guessed the actress to be Hayden Panettiere. (Her mother had actually pressed charges against her father for battery before filing for divorce last year. Also, Hayden's ex-boyfriend is a boxer, hence, the "punch" wordplay.) The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

Continue reading:
https://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs

Lots of nasty stories here:
https://www.reddit.com/domain/crazydaysandnights.net/

Last edited:
This is just the tip of the ice berg.

That is why any message out of hollyweird, especially political should be laughed at.

What ever message they back. Do the exact opposite

Why would Robert Downey Jr need anonymity at this point?
He's a big-name, powerful individual.

Meh. Either way, every resident of that cesspit is guilty by either their deeds or their silence.

Um, like, omg Becky, its like totally like tmz in here or something. Totally.

<MaryseShutIt>

Man, that stuff is too depressing to dive into. All the child stars of the 80's were all molested and raped. Fergie and Jennifer Love Hewitt on Kids Incorporated for crissakes. That was a show I watched back in the day.

Hayden P and Lohan never had a chance either it seems. And Jessica Simpson's father is a scumbag.

David Geffen is the next HUGE name to go down.

Man, that stuff is too depressing to dive into. All the child stars of the 80's were all molested and raped. Fergie and Jennifer Love Hewitt on Kids Incorporated for crissakes. That was a show I watched back in the day.

Hayden P and Lohan never had a chance either it seems. And Jessica Simpson's father is a scumbag.

Hopefully the Stranger Things kids and others won't have to go through that horrible shit.

I'd say not even two years ago sheep turds that get overly angry when anyone brings up any kind of conspiracy theory the 'I take everything at face value, please tell me what to believe mainstream and I will' crowd would've already flooded this with tinfoil hats pics/gifs. You know who you turds are. Probably angry and fighting the urge to post them after they read this.

I also heard the LV Shooter was like really made he lost money in vegas and that's how he mysteriously got a whole cache of weapons into a hotel unnoticed and killed a shitload of people. Seems legit.

Last edited:

This wretched shit has been going on for longer than that.

The below Shirley Temple stuff is hard to even watch:

I recently got redirected to this site,had no idea it existed,been having a good look around,and Geffen is mentioned a lot,he seems like a real piece of shit,as too this Bryan Singer and a Dan Schneider

producers just seem to be some of the biggest cunts around.

Last edited:

If Geffen, Azoff and Wenner go down, it will initially be because they ran interference and covered up all the shitty things that scumbag Don Henley did (and still does). That shitbag drugged and raped two girls and skated on "contributing to the delinquency of a minor".

Ever seen The Big Lebowski? Ever wonder why they played "Hotel California" in the background when they introduced the Jesus Quintana the sex offender? Now you know.

The biggest name in the Hollywood scumbag tree is Spielberg. If that fucker goes down, then you know that shit got real and that big changes are afoot in Tinseltown. If he doesn't, then expect more of what you see now: a few token sacrifices of small players to protect the big fish and that nothing will change.

I'm very interested to see how deep all this shit goes. I always figured it's just a few scumbags that do it (like any industry) but maybe it's worse in Hollywood. Hopefully they all go down and hang themselves while they're at it.

This wretched shit has been going on for longer than that.

The below Shirley Temple stuff is hard to even watch:

I recall my wife and daughter went through a phase where they watched these movies together. As I watched some of them I thought they seemed like something a pedophile would make. Viewed as a child, they are pretty entertaining, I suppose. Watch them as an adult and realize it was adults making those films.... its pretty weird.

Tom Sizemore just got accused of diddling an 11 year old girl at the set of a movie back in the early 2000s. It's all coming out.

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

That is why any message out of hollyweird, especially political should be laughed at.

What ever message they back. Do the exact opposite

This ladies and gentleman is why republicans are so damn uninformed. You only believe what you want to believe, not what is true

This ladies and gentleman is why republicans are so damn uninformed. You only believe what you want to believe, not what is true

So you dont believe Hollywood is a seedy industry.

Back