NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

You can't go wrong with Mario Kart, or Super Mario Odyssey.
just looked at his list of games he wants for xmas:

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon
Mario Kart 7

Switch:
Mario Kart 8 Deluke
1,2 Switch
Splatoon 2
Lego Ninjago Movie
Fifa 18
Arms
Pokken Tournament DX
Ultra Street Fighter II

I know we're getting Odyssey but thats more for me and the wife

just looked at his list of games he wants for xmas:

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon
Mario Kart 7

Switch:
Mario Kart 8 Deluke
1,2 Switch
Splatoon 2
Lego Ninjago Movie
Fifa 18
Arms
Pokken Tournament DX
Ultra Street Fighter II

I know we're getting Odyssey but thats more for me and the wife

Kart, splatoon, Pokémon tourney, arms in that order.

1,2 Switch might work for u guys but it's kinda boring even with 2 people. FIFA is solid bu doesn't have all the features on other console.

loving Odessy at the moment, but which ever level designer came up with the food world needs to commit sepekku infront of Iwata's shrine. Uninspired level,soulless, ugly, and essentially a color vomit on screen. How it got passed q.a. is beyond me.
fa327feeccb962e299ca9f80e7d04e16f3b70e84_hq.jpg

Skyrim and LA Noire this week. Tempted to get both but I've already bought Skyrim twice.

loving Odessy at the moment, but which ever level designer came up with the food world needs to commit sepekku infront of Iwata's shrine. Uninspired level,soulless, ugly, and essentially a color vomit on screen. How it got passed q.a. is beyond me.
Is he shitting fireballs?

Goddamn ghost peppers man.

yeah it was one of my least favorite world to play in. haven't gone back to it yet so maybe ill like it more the 2nd time around.

Dual Award to Mario and Zelda. Calling that shit!

Back