Stop saying DJ is scared of moving up

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you forget he started at 135 in the WEC? or did you guys just start watching the sport yesterday?

He fought Miguel Torres who was legit a top 5 P4P fighter during his prime run.

If the money is right, promise he'll move up...if not, you can stfu. You guys get brainwashed wayyyyy too easily by Dana White.

Learn the history of the sport b4 you open your mouth.

Don't bother TS.

Sherdog is filled with casuals who hate MM and have no idea why he REALLY didn't fight TJ at 135.

PAY THE MAN DANA.

Dudes already don't want to like him, so they're just looking for excuses to justify the hate.

They knock DJ for not moving up yet, but had no issues with GSP spending years without moving up.

They say that his weightclass is too small, but then have no problem with TJ's weight class, only 10 lbs heavier.

When he moves up and beats TJ , they'll find another excuse to hate him.

Last edited:
TJ was willing to fight him at 125. The 135 excuse doesn't fly. Say whatever you want. It doesn't.

Do you forget he started at 135 in the WEC? or did you guys just start watching the sport yesterday?

He fought Miguel Torres who was legit a top 5 P4P fighter during his prime run.

If the money is right, promise he'll move up...if not, you can stfu. You guys get brainwashed wayyyyy too easily by Dana White.

Learn the history of the sport b4 you open your mouth.
He also beat kid yamamoto, but this era of shertards have no clue who that is.

And I would bet he's still one of the smaller FLWs. And he already showed that he can beat 135ers, perhaps even the elite ones now that he's a lot better.

Not many people are saying someone like Jones is overrated because he hasn't moved up to beat HWs. At least DJ has already beaten guys in both divisions.

TJ was willing to fight him at 125. The 135 excuse doesn't fly. Say whatever you want. It doesn't.

GSP said he could make 155 lol but we all know that's complete BS

Maybe TJ can, but until he actually does make 125, STFU

GSP said he could make 155 lol but we all know that's complete BS

Maybe TJ can, but until he actually does make 125, STFU
...... cool logic. He said he would fight him at 125 and DJ cried that Ray fucking Borg was the number 1 contender.

...... cool logic. He said he would fight him at 125 and DJ cried that Ray fucking Borg was the number 1 contender.

I say I can walk on water, does that make me Jesus?

Idgaf what he says, show me what you can do. He wasn't even a Champion....Why should some non champion get a title shot in a weight class he has never made?

foh and get off Dana's dick

No he cried because he already signed the contract to fight Ray Borg, and the UFC didn't want to pay MM more to fight TJ.

Also TJ is telling MM to move up to 135, that shows TJ can't make 125...

Scared of moving up, hell he is scared of guys moving down.

Lmao MM fans are now making up things to justify his ducking behavior. There was no excuse to refuse fighting TJ in his own weight class.
Oh really, then why is TJ now telling MM to move up to 135?

MM already signed the Ray Borg contract when TJ came into the picture, and the UFC didn't want to pay MM more.

Uneducated, Jesus...

I say I can walk on water, does that make me Jesus?

Idgaf what he says, show me what you can do. He wasn't even a Champion....Why should some non champion get a title shot in a weight class he has never made?

foh and get off Dana's dick
ahh DJ's fanbase are clearly a bunch of 10 year olds.

No he cried because he already signed the contract to fight Ray Borg, and the UFC didn't want to pay MM more to fight TJ.

Also TJ is telling MM to move up to 135, that shows TJ can't make 125...
Dude, if you have no link to post me showing TJ said he can't make 125, we're done talking here.

When Dominic Cruz first won the title back from TJ, people were floating around the idea of DJ and he fighting at 135 or a catchweight. He was completely Luke warm to the idea. And we all know the fiasco with the first attempt at making the TJ fight.

Back