So, who have the biggest "Stock Market" ?

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Who would sell more PPV's Vs Gsp ?

T-Wood Or Bobby Knuckles ?

That's the only question we need to answer,
that will tell us who Gsp is fighting next.

Sadly, I'm going with T-Wood.

tbh If I was GSP,
I would let T-Wood get an easy win Vs Coldby at 219
An Impressive win by Woodley,
and a "call out" would be the best way to promote this fight.

GSP Vs Woodley around june imo

Discuss

Last edited:
Id say Tyron. Tyron is more known because he’s always in the media complaining about everything and Tyron fought on a card with Conor.

I want to discuss your understanding of the the English language.

Whittaker is not well know at all. Prob safe to say only the true fans know of him.

Who the fuck is bobby knuckles.. what did i miss?

sounds like GSP himself may prefer a step down in weight rather than staying at MW

They are both terrible. Neither Woodley nor Whittaker can sell more than 300k PPV's and GSP will be the rainmaker for whoever he fights.

With Woodley at least he gets back the welterweight belt.

I disagree with GSP's approach, I think his plan is to beat Woodley, then McGregor, then retire. I would prefer if he fought Whittaker, though he would be the underdog, he can win, and even if he doesn't win he would be in the fight and it would be a war. Whittaker is great but GSP can give him trouble.

I don't think Woodley stands a chance against GSP. That right hand will never connect and GSP will jab, kick, superman punch and take him down at will. The suggestion that Woodley can stop GSP's takedown is laughable. GSP's takedowns are about timing and technique. Once on the ground Woodley would gas out. (see Rory fight)

I want to discuss your understanding of the the English language.
English isn't my First language

Correct me instead of bitchin' about it.
That would actually help me to get better

Come on son
Man i didnt even remember that mw guy name was robert... like who the fuck is that guy anyway he had 1 fight against a 40 year old and now hes supppsed to be a MW legend or something?

Who would sell more PPV's Vs Gsp ?

T-Wood Or Bobby Knuckles ?

That's the onkly question we need to answer,
that will tell us who Gsp is fighting next.

Sadly, I'm going with T-Wood.

tbh If I was GSP,
I would let T-Wood get an easy win Vs Coldby at 219
An Impressive win by Woodley,
and a "call out" would be the best way to promote this fight.

GSP Vs Woodley around june imo

Discuss
Too risky to let Woodley fight somebody who has better cardio than him, and it is too risky for GSP to fight Whitaker.

I think Woodley just makes sense and has the highest stock value. We are talking about a champ who never lost his title versus the current king. If you can't sell that, then don't call yourself a promoter.

Woodley has a higher profile than Whitaker in social media and etc. Woodley is American. So, you have the Canada versus USA storyline. Woodley is Black. You have the Blacks vs Whites storyline (which sells everything in America LOL).

Woodley vs GSP should be a promoter's wet dream. It has everything to sell. Dana White just sucks, that is why he can't sell it. He has already thrown Woodley under the bus, and tainted his stock with MMA fans. It is one reason why the fight is not even being anticipated.

Dana White is not a 3D chess player, that is for sure. LOL

Good question. I think both will do well because GSP now has the highest stock value, LOL! As a huge GSP fan, I'd like to see both: Whittaker first, then Woodley. Neither are easy fights. I hope GSP is willing to risk defeat for greatness.

Probably Woodley,

A lot of people would pay money (myself included) to see GSP smash him.

I actually don't really have an interest in seeing GSP stay at MW.

Well, if the Stock Market opponent needs a belt, then the options are severely obvious and limited. Also, these things change so quick. If Lawler of RDA were to ever reach the top, they might qualify. If UFC finally did Tony Ferguson justice - he might qualify. If Bisping miraculously builds back up - they could do a rematch. If DC wants to cash out post-No Time, he might qualify...

Realistically, at the moment, I do like the Whittaker fight the most. And, despite him vs Romero being the lowest selling card - there were other factors at play and I don't believe T-Wood headlining against a Romero equivalent in terms of celebrity would've sold any better. Despite that, the fan interest is there and the potential to build a new star is there - so I'd like that Whittaker fight. It also, of course, MAKES THE MOST FUCKING SENSE SINCE BOBBY KNUCKLES IS THE INTERIM CHAMP.

Last edited:
English isn't my First language

Correct me instead of bitchin' about it.
That would actually help me to get better
Or an old fashioned street fight to settle the score?

T-Wood is the bigger draw. I say GSP gets smoked by both of them. It's a matter of picking his poison. Red Pill or Blue Bill...

Unfortunately, Tyron is more well known than Whittaker. Pretty much no one watched UFC 213 (Whittaker/ Romero), which is sad because that fight was one of the best of the year. That said, a GSP fight will make Whittaker much more well known.

Woodley for sure. He's a more known quantity with a media personality (love him or hate him) plus people want to see him get his mouth shut.

Back