New York man takes photo of demon child who haunts his dreams

So basically we are talking Freddie Kreuger's son.

th

Adam-Ellis.jpg

Why?
What's the motivation to believe in things for which there's no real evidence?
Well, you have to look beyond what we have evidence for to discover new stuff.. but one must apply the scientific method to make their new discovery valid. The best scientists have imaginations.. but yea, I agree that belief is an overly strong position to take on anything

A friend stayed at a hotel room n nanjing. The shower turned on by itself at night. And off.

He looks small. I’d toss it out the window.

How did he capture this demon dream child? With his dream Cam?

i read about it and thought it sounded creepy but the pictures look kinda fake. i don't know.

i'd fucking punt it for a field goal if i saw that shit IRL.

Yeah i may not be tuff but i can whoop any kid or woman and that goes for dead ones too. Also, most domestic animals.
I almost died at the hands (hoofs?) of a goat. There was a huge rock quarry with some goats running loose. We used to hike around out there with our dogs. There was one goat that was particularly mean. I watched him knock another goat down a huge bluff, bounced around some rocks and was dead by the time it hit the water. We would occasionally jump into the water very near where the alpha goat slew his brethren. We had already jumped twice this day and we were watching the water for cottonmouths and relaxing before jumping again (long climb back up). This ugly bastard comes storming out looking to send me crashing to my death. I lowered my center of gravity, grabbed his horns and went to toss him over. He had much better balance than I expected, and he was certainly more familiar with the terrain (home field advantage). And as it turns out... the horns arent the best leverage point to lift a big goat. I slid in loose dirt and pebbles and almost went over myself. My dog came leaping out of the brush like a brindled guardian angel (while my buddy sat in the dirt laughing hysterically) and latched on to the fuckers leg. Drug him back far enough to give me room to shrimp out. I made the decision to kill the goat to prevent anything like that happening again, as it was becoming more frequented area.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.m.../man-convinced-hes-being-haunted-11510882.amp

Adam-Ellis.jpg

Looks like a doll of some sort, either way, the thought alone is pretty terrifying. There are more photos in the article.

Edit: the photo I posted in this thread was actually taken in the dark, the brightness has just been turned up.

Lol people are ridiculous. Not one person has ever been killed or hurt by a ghost. You're not going to find a death certificate that says "dragged into hell by demon baby" or a hospital patient with cause of injury "ghost attack".

People like to tell scary stories to make their pathetic lives more exciting. The real world is boring and there's nothing paranormal in the world. Ghosts, chupacabre, Bigfoot, alien abductions, demons, hauntings, et cetera. That shit is all nothing but bullshit. If you believe it, you either want excitement or you can't use critical thinking skills.

I almost died at the hands (hoofs?) of a goat. There was a huge rock quarry with some goats running loose. We used to hike around out there with our dogs. There was one goat that was particularly mean. I watched him knock another goat down a huge bluff, bounced around some rocks and was dead by the time it hit the water. We would occasionally jump into the water very near where the alpha goat slew his brethren. We had already jumped twice this day and we were watching the water for cottonmouths and relaxing before jumping again (long climb back up). This ugly bastard comes storming out looking to send me crashing to my death. I lowered my center of gravity, grabbed his horns and went to toss him over. He had much better balance than I expected, and he was certainly more familiar with the terrain (home field advantage). And as it turns out... the horns arent the best leverage point to lift a big goat. I slid in loose dirt and pebbles and almost went over myself. My dog came leaping out of the brush like a brindled guardian angel (while my buddy sat in the dirt laughing hysterically) and latched on to the fuckers leg. Drug him back far enough to give me room to shrimp out. I made the decision to kill the goat to prevent anything like that happening again, as it was becoming more frequented area.

None of this happened

Back