Stop saying DJ is scared of moving up

Its not complete bullshit and shows you just didn't watch the sport back then.

EVERY SITE PRE Bowles had Torres top 5 P4P.

Please prove me wrong

I'll wait

I don't care what glorified MMA fans have to say in their rankings.

Watch his actual run. Look at who he fought.

Name me his best win and let's go from there.

You're telling me I didn't watch the sport back when he fought the Tapias and Bebees of the world, but defer to some hacks ranking people in a completely subjective ranking system. Please son.

You're telling me I didn't watch the sport back when he fought the Tapias and Bebees of the world, but defer to some hacks ranking people in a completely subjective ranking system. Please son.

So no one ever is p4p then, right? Since no sites matter, there's no P4P

Or are you in charge of the P4P rankings?

Miguel Torres was a top 5 P4P fighter on every ranking list. Deal w the facts.
Yea and he was on & off it in a heartbeat because he was clearly a flash in the pan. Start naming some top names he beat, you won't be impressed.

Youre 100% right. This guy is delusional and this is the only thing he has to hold onto to make MM look legit. He prob never even saw Torres fight.

He's in charge of his own opinion, as are we all. So yeah, he's in charge of his P4P rankings.

i don't think he has an issue fighting TJ at all.

he just wants to make sure the contract Is acceptable before doing so.

They were asking him to fight TJ for the same money he would've made otherwise.

The whole situation was sketchy, they're using strong arm negotiation tactics.

Pay DJ his money and the TJ fight will happen

anyone @ 125 can easily fight at 135

Demetrious Johnson

yes he refused to fight a non champion who has never fought at the weight before.

Can you please name how many Non champions who have never fought in a division before getting a title shot? Since DJ is such a ducker for not doing it I'm sure you have plenty of examples

I'll wait.

Frankie did it. And aldo didn't whine and cry about pay.

What's it like being a rocket scientist?

And that's an incentive? TJ barely sells better than DJ. He gets no profit off of that. PPV point only kick in after 250k at least.

And if DJ can't pick fights then neither can TJ. If they want this fight to hapoen they need to pay DJ more. That is the only hang up.

Why should they pay DJ more just for fighting TJ?

Gsp and Frankie.

Are you dense? It's been done before.

prove yourself to be an idiot

Edgar fought Faber and Mendes before getting a title shot.... can't remember 100% but he might have fought cub swanson before too...keep digging

GSP never lost his 170 belt

nice try tho

I'll keep waiting

prove yourself to be an idiot

Edgar fought Faber and Mendes before getting a title shot.... can't remember 100% but he might have fought cub swanson before too...keep digging

GSP never lost his 170 belt

nice try tho

I'll keep waiting

Dude you're a moron, Frankie dropped down after a loss to bendo and got an immediate title shot at 145

Lol gsp never lost his belt even though he's been retired 4 years and Woodley is the reigning and defending champion?

You're just making shit up dude are you ok mentally?

Why should they pay DJ more just for fighting TJ?
Better competition, better pay.
TJ is a bigger champ. A bigger risk. DJ wants to be paid as such.

If it is a big fight that will profit them like they think it will then why wouldn't they do what is necessary to make the fight happen. Big pay for a big fight.

No, it's opinion. But qualify your opinion.

The media ranked Ronda in the top 10 p4p, did you also agree with that?

DJ is scared of moving up

I've never heard this before..... I'm shocked.

Better competition, better pay.
TJ is a bigger champ. A bigger risk. DJ wants to be paid as such.

If it is a big fight that will profit them like they think it will then why wouldn't they do what is necessary to make the fight happen. Big pay for a big fight.

DJ is the champion, fighting any kind of competition at his weight class is what he's supposed to do. Not start demanding more money just because some foes are tougher to beat than others. That ain't how it works. You're supposed to earn the better pay AFTER you beat the better competition, not before.

DJ always used to say he doesn't care who he fights since his paycheck is the same every time. Now all of a sudden a real challenge in the form of TJ Dillashaw comes along wanting a fight, and he starts talking about demanding a bigger payday before accepting it. This is what most circles in the world would call pricing yourself out.

DJ is the champion, fighting any kind of competition at his weight class is what he's supposed to do. Not start demanding more money just because some foes are tougher to beat than others. That ain't how it works. You're supposed to earn the better pay AFTER you beat the better competition, not before.

DJ always used to say he doesn't care who he fights since his paycheck is the same every time. Now all of a sudden a real challenge in the form of TJ Dillashaw comes along wanting a fight, and he starts talking about demanding a bigger payday before accepting it. This is what most circles in the world would call pricing yourself out.
Because Dana is claiming this is a "big fight" for him yet he's getting the same pay. TJ has never made that weight. There is a number 1 contender fight lined up.

And him asking for cash was before this. He was asking for 7 figures after Reis. Before TJ ever asked for that fight.

Back