Name some underrated tv shows. Name some overrated tv shows.

It's a slow burn. But when stuff goes down on that show, it goes DOWN

Definitely agree. It was nice for me b/c I never watched it when it was on TV so I was able to binge watch the entire series. It was great b/c some episodes were definitely slow-ish. But watching it all at once without having to wait years made it much better IMO.

Overrated Game of Thrones

YlrUihG.gif

Guys keep saying TWD but I'm pretty sure everyone thinks that show is terrible nowadays. Most people only watch because they've already invested like 5 seasons. I did the same thing for HIMYM which was a garbage show for its last 4 seasons.

Edit: Unless you are saying the shows first 2 seasons are overrated. Which they aren't imo.

Overrated
Soproanos
Breaking Bad

Underrated
Wire
The Office

Underated:
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Seinfeld

Overrated:
Archer
Walking Dead

Underrated: Stan Against Evil.

Overrated: No idea, I have like a million things I need to catch up on in my DVR. I will say that the first episode of Walking Dead sucked and I canceled the series recording. Fuck it, I'm done.

I think that anyone who says Game of Thrones is overrated hasn't actually watched it. It's one thing to not like It, but to say it's overrated you must be legally retarded

Ironically, this post highlights the point of Got being over rated.

Underrated: Surface

Overrated: TV Marvel Shows

Surprise plot twist: You clearly have no idea what the words "ironically" and "overrated" mean

This is essentially what you just said.

"It's ok to think GoT is rubbish, but you're a retard of you don't think it's the best thing ever made".

Plot twist, its not.

Plot twist #2 anyone that gets upset at people that don't like GoT, is retarded.

This is essentially what you just said.

"It's ok to think GoT is rubbish, but you're a retard of you don't think it's the best thing ever made".

Plot twist, its not.

Plot twist #2 anyone that gets upset at people that don't like GoT, is retarded.

No one is upset at anyone that doesn't like Game of Thrones

No one has said that Game of Thrones is the best thing ever made

Plot twist #3: Not only do you not understand basic English terminology, you can't fucking read either

Underrated: the Mick, You're the Worst, Vice Principals

Overrated: NCIS, Law and Order, Diners Drive in and Dives

Back