Girlfriend just attacked me.........

Gave me a fat lip and kicked me in the nuts a good 3 times. Attacked me in my sleep. wtf? I called an uber (yes weve both been drinking) to the bbq joint.
Youre in a tight situation. You should either press charges or beat the shit out of her or fuck one of her friends or fuck her in the ass.

Seriously, if you stick around she'll do it again.

My wife bombs on me all the time when she’s pissed at me. Never kicked me in nuts though, jesus. She can’t really hurt me with punches so I just let her blow some steam. When she’s done, I either yell at her for getting physical or I apologize for whatever I did. That puts an end to the fight and we go back to normal. It is easier than arguing for hours.

Your gf would hate me. I sleep with earphones in about 3-4 now nights a week. Nothing puts me to sleep like listening to Science videos, Ancient history videos, or Space videos.

My ex wife attacked me five years ago.

She should be waking up from her coma any day now.

I much prefer my gf resorting to physically assaulting me to trying to argue about bs. I just work my headmovement and tie up skills. Next thing u know she's contained and I'm laughing at her for attempting to strike a god.

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

Really guys? 4 pages and no literally none of this happened? Especially after his follow up posts were all inconsistent.

This is code for "I got roughed up during my wife's cuck experience then kicked out".

this is what happens when we dont beat women

you probably had mud butt

giphy.gif

One symptom being your doo doo smells worse.

style-2014-09-jeff-goldblum-jeff-goldblum-sidebar-4.jpg

Ah, does your, TS, does your doo doo smell? Worse? Does it?

This story isn't making sense. You were sleeping but put headphones on all whilst eating BBQ and riding around in an Uber?

Back