No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

JOANNA-_TRIGGERED.gif

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.
Losers ..that girl was champion for years,shes in the books

If you think less of a fighter for tapping. Then I think less of you.

Being champ was all she cared about, above being a decent person, and an honorable competitor. Now that she got her title taken in embarrassing fashion, she is nothing.
"A decent person, and honorable competitor"

This chick was trying so hard she called herself Boogeywoman. Look I'm sure she's nice in person but she was trying WAY too hard and began to become the character she created for the viewing public.

The fact that you think that I'm trying to show off (on an anonymous internet forum lol...) instead of being genuine, says a lot about yourself.

You sound like the type of person who forms their personality based on what they think people want to hear/see, instead of actually having character and real morals.

Hahahaha the only thing you're doing is genuinely crying over comments on the internet. I mean, do you really not realize how sad that is?

Wow. Calling people virginal and you're this hung up on Instagram comments. Get a grip Sherbro.

If that's real, she needs to lighten up. It happened. If that other fighter can own up to soiling her shorts in the octagon, Joanna can own up to tapping.
tapping > crapping...any day.

I'd tap it so hard, she'd get a black belt.

Luis 'Sapo' Santos. The fighter who missed weight for the Askren Title Fight at 170lbs then was told the fight would still be on as long as he was under 190lbs the morning of the fights (about 14 hours before the fight) and refused the stipulation and cancelled the main event.

Probably crossed the line on that one a bit but I was pretty irritated when it happened. As a whole I agree trolling fighters directly is pretty sad.
askren was too scared to fight a guy a little bit overweight, is normal

Back