Fox news viewers are nuts

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
At least the ones that comment on their Facebook news feed.

I currently follow cnn, msnbc vice and CBC on Facebook for my news. I always enjoy reading comments to see what whacky people are saying. With everyone of them except maybe msnbc the crazy commenters seemed rather un represented and were defiantly a minority.

Enter fox news. Never have I seen so much blind whataboutism and lock her up comments. The entire comment section reads like a caricature of some whacky right wing nutjobs thoughts brought to life. Where can I go for a more balanced right wing news source?

TLDR: follow lots of news agencies on fb. Fox take a the cake for craziest commenters. Where do you find a more sane balanced right wing news source?

Comment sections on the internet are strictly reserved for lunatics.

You sure do like to get your news from a wide variety of fake news outlets, including fox.

You sure do like to get your news from a wide variety of fake news outlets, including fox.

Yeah I'm sure you have your finger right on the pulse of real news.. only you figured it out, you're so special.

Like a snowflake.

Sorry bro but I get to scared hearing about real threats like interdimensional vampire pedophiles on info wars.

Fox News is really a place for the sheep. People who enjoy being fake outraged all of the time. They have no interest in being informed they just want to hate people. Hillary Clinton is the flavor of the month right now. Any objective person would look at what is going on right now and say, ya Hillary is a scumbag but these investigations are pointless not to mention they already had an exhaustive one. The Trump investigation is actually bearing fruit, indicting people and is showing pretty clearly that people inside the Trumps campaign for involved in the pretty illegal shit. Maybe not Trump but many others.

I couldn't imagine watching Sean Hannity and being fake outraged night after night after night. Not to mention the guy defends pedophile Roy Moore.

Hypocrites all up in this thread.

At least the ones that comment on their Facebook news feed.

I currently follow cnn, msnbc vice and CBC on Facebook for my news. I always enjoy reading comments to see what whacky people are saying. With everyone of them except maybe msnbc the crazy commenters seemed rather un represented and were defiantly a minority.

Enter fox news. Never have I seen so much blind whataboutism and lock her up comments. The entire comment section reads like a caricature of some whacky right wing nutjobs thoughts brought to life. Where can I go for a more balanced right wing news source?

TLDR: follow lots of news agencies on fb. Fox take a the cake for craziest commenters. Where do you find a more sane balanced right wing news source?

You even have Americans there praising Philippine President Duterte for insulting Obama calling him "very black" or so black!

https://www.google.com.ph/amp/www.f...igo-duterte-stabbed-someone-to-death.amp.html

The same Rody Duterte who claims that 3 out 5 Americans are Idiots.

how can a person with your username and description be concerned about fake news?

Not thread worthy. Also, such a hypocrite. Lones everywhere on comment section. Yeah, I'm looking right at you cnn and msnbc news feeders.

There's a demographic on each side that thinks their person can do no wrong, it's nothing new. FOX commentors just seems like a bunch of bible thumping crazies.

CNN commentors are usually delusional and look for the bad in anything good Trump does and often attempt to skewer things to always make Trump look bad, like the koi fish incident.

Journalistic integrity has been lost on both sides, it's a ratings game. News stations have turned into a mix of TMZ and opinions, it's fucking sad.

so what did they say that upsets you so much?

The funny part is while fox is as much propaganda as the others, MSNBC and CNN have been lying to your face from the beginning, and y'all eat it up like sheep.

Remember when Trump couldn't win?
Remember when they were going to remove Trump from office because he's crazy?
Remember when the had his tax returns?

LOL...

so what did they say that upsets you so much?
This, please post examples.

Fox definitely has some crazy loons running amok, but a guy like Tucker seems completely rational most of the time to me.

But every news station has agendas that they are forced to push, so they will circumvent rationality to get those agendas out.

Back