Girlfriend just attacked me.........

leave her immediately.

What kind of beta male gets run out by their GF. You should've stayed and filled her life with uppercuts. Don't come back here until you make her say sorry and make you a sammich after eating your uppercuts all night

Gave me a fat lip and kicked me in the nuts a good 3 times. Attacked me in my sleep. wtf? I called an uber (yes weve both been drinking) to the bbq joint.

you called an uber to go to the bbq joint? First thought after being beaten awake is to go to the bbqj joint?

I'm pretty sure OP is lyrics to a country western song.

Dump her and give me her digits. I love crazy chick's.

Never hit a woman, no matter what she does to provoke you, just choke her out until she pisses her pants.

That qualifies as foreplay in my household.

What kind of BBQ did you get once you got there? brisket, pulled pork, ribs, chicken? Did you get any sides?
All of the above plus octopus. Broccoli and cheese corn sides

I was sleeping, she attacked, then i called an uber to get away

So it wasn't on purpose (she was sleeping too)? Or it was (she attacked you as you slept)? Was was the reason, did you ever find out? Just her being drunk?

So it wasn't on purpose (she was sleeping too)? Or it was (she attacked you as you slept)? Was was the reason, did you ever find out? Just her being drunk?
Yeah it was on purpose. Shes still asleep so i dont know

Yup, not adding up. Whether asleep with or without headphones on is irrelevant as you are asleep and not listening anyway. And bbq joint...

<DontBelieve1>
Ok maybe "in bed" would have been a more accurate description instead of "sleeping". And i go to the 24hr kbbq joint all the time and have talked about it before on here

How did she access the balls?

Did she stand on the bed and axe kick them?...........or did the nut shots come after you stood up?

Gave me a fat lip and kicked me in the nuts a good 3 times. Attacked me in my sleep. wtf? I called an uber (yes weve both been drinking) to the bbq joint.

Dump her immediately. Don't be a fool.

How did she access the balls?

Did she stand on the bed and axe kick them?...........or did the nut shots come after you stood up?
I stood up like wtf and she kept kicking them as our argument ensued

Back