Three UCLA students released after shoplifting

Man those kids are lucky, if that would have been some regular guys it would have looked like this...

711CQAZ8X5L.gif

Personally I think those kids deserved a bit of jail time in China. Attitude adjustment and it provides a good example for all other US citizens on what not do where you are in a foreign country... especially a country like China when civil right are questionably absent. Those kids were an embarrassment while representing the US on foreign soil and I wouldn't have minded at all if Trump had ignored the request to help these little turds.

But credit Trump for getting them back home safely. I hope the coach tears them a new one for the next few weeks though...

If you are stupid enough to do the crime in another country, then you should serve the time there.

is that the same ball who said :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on monday night raw?

Lavar Ball da gawd. Trump will be making him communications director any day now.

Sure, the admin gets credit.

I doubt Trump did any negotiating here and the article doesn't state it either.

You're making it seem like this was some great feat that no other administration could have accomplished.

It's very common for American citizens to get off the hook for minor crimes in foreign countries when the State Department steps in.
Lol at minor crime.

You hack.

BBB and Trump. Stay in yo lane bitches, femnazis, BLMers and blue hairs!

Yeah, but America treats their citizens like snowflakes and the State Department will sweep in to save them when they go abroad to commit crimes.
Except in North Korea, these guys don't fuck around when you steal their signs.

lmao if Obama did this the left would have an erection
The GOAT does this and all of a sudden he's a bad guy

I'd prefer to let them experience Chinese jail for awhile.

They stole a pair of sunglasses dude.

I read they stole thousands of US dollars worth of luxury items, including louis vuitton sunglasses at multiple locations.

If it was a pair of $1 glasses they sell at kiosks, that's one thing. But to steal high end fashion items that only the very rich would be able to afford, is another.

Also, Trump should've left them there to rot. Shoulda asked the Chinese President for a more severe punishment, as these fucks are the types that would kneel during the US anthem and vote for cucks like Bernie Sanders.

If you are stupid enough to do the crime in another country, then you should serve the time there.

See? Even a disgusting liberal leaning asshole like me can agree from time to time with a conservative piece of shit like you... Carry on!

Last edited:
I read they stole thousands of US dollars worth of luxury items, including louis vuitton sunglasses at multiple locations.

If it was a pair of $1 glasses they sell at kiosks, that's one thing. But to steal high end fashion items that only the very rich would be able to afford, is another.

Also, Trump should've left them there to rot. Shoulda asked the Chinese President for a more severe punishment, as these fucks are the types that would kneel during the US anthem and vote for cucks like Bernie Sanders.
<YeahOKJen>

are you saying the situation was appropriately resolved?

I don't think it's even resolved yet, and I'm saying who cares it's shoplifting.

99% of people wouldn't see a jail cell on their first offense in the states.

Another case for college athletes to be paid, IMO. This whole situation could have been avoided if they had been.

How soon before that Ball kid's dad starts talking up this son using this as a reason for him to get drafted like #1 overall....

Back