No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

this thread is ridicoulus are you ok pps?

is "seat your ass down" the more polite version of "sit yo ass down"?

askren was too scared to fight a guy a little bit overweight, is normal

Allowing a 20 pound overage 12 hours before the fight is being more than reasonable. People in the C-League who get a rare chance to fight a GOAT and earn their UFC meal ticket with a win need to come into that fight respecting the rules.

The fact he was willing to fight him at all is impressive. The UFC wouldn't want a champ of theirs to have the chance their champ could lose and the winner not get the belt.

1. It sets a bad precedent for future fighters given the chance to fight for a title

2. If the challenger wins it turns into a paper belt.

3. Screw You Santos. Not only are you a roider you are scared to take a fight at 170 that you don't enter the cage at over 200 lbs

Joanna "I am literally Golem from LOTR and I want to be invisible after tapping to strikes with the One Ring" Badpaychecks needs to shut her face.

Your bitterness is showing.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, have you never heard that?

Besides, I guarantee you that there's A LOT more guys willing to fuck Joanna than there are girls willing to fuck you. Like, at least HUNDREDS more.

But that's beside the point.
Just shut the fuck up you little girl. Stop whining.

She's right. Fans who mock fighters are usually the most ignorant about real fighting.

Lol at JJ being in denial still. She isn't handling her loss well, she can't even admit to facts. Ronda 2.0.

Tj has snake emojis in his instagram comments, can someone invent a tapping emoji lol get over it young-gay-chick you're not the 1st to tap to strikes and not the last. The fact that she still denies it is only gonna make it worse

That will just encourage people to talk about this even more.
Ehh, women...

Your bitterness is showing.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, have you never heard that?

Besides, I guarantee you that there's A LOT more guys willing to fuck Joanna than there are girls willing to fuck you. Like, at least HUNDREDS more.

But that's beside the point.

images

Back