What dish can you cook really good?

For some reason i can throw down on some italian made some cheese stuffed ravioli alfredo with cajun shrimp couple days ago it was epic. Might make meat lovers lasagna this weekend if sober enough.
Yo moms’ poosy

In terms of a whole meal:-

Pulled pork or brisket done in the smoker

Spicy red coleslaw

Bacon and stilton macaroni pie

I'm still working on my cornbread, not cracked the case on that yet.

Yeah bro. Isn't it a great feeling when you have a dinner party with say 6 6o 8 people and they all want their steak cooked to different temp and you nail them all.

I also rock a pasta carbanara and osso buco. I can absolutely dominate shellfish poboys.

Wife and I have taken a few cooking classes, romance bruz, romance ..... leads to some deep dicking and creampies.

It varies. Usually I use a pan, or a skillet.

I make a really good spicy chickpea and potato curry.

i whipped up some french toast and a sausage and egg scramble.
9/10 would eat again......tommmoro!

Pumpkin pie is what people like best.

I do pretty much all meats quite well with the exception of brisket which is a bitch to cook.

I'm a smoker so I've done turkey, chicken wings, pork butt, pork ribs, beef ribs, and a few other things in my smoker and it all comes out really well. Just can't do brisket. Can make a mean steak as well. Here are some examples of my work.

FHjy89M.jpg

dQlREYi.jpg
DJe1VLb.jpg

F04yYry.jpg

Both of these look awesome, what do you use for the pizza base?

Any chance of sharing the recipes?
The crust is made of chicken. Here's the recipe I followed:

If keto's your jam, I highly recommend their channel. You'll find magic there.

For the sesame chicken, I took this recipe and just adapted it by replacing the sugar with some Truvia (but any brand of stevia / erythritol should do), and the corn starch with xantham gum (half the amount though).

Damn
I do pretty much all meats quite well with the exception of brisket which is a bitch to cook.

I'm a smoker so I've done turkey, chicken wings, pork butt, pork ribs, beef ribs, and a few other things in my smoker and it all comes out really well. Just can't do brisket. Can make a mean steak as well. Here are some examples of my work.

FHjy89M.jpg

dQlREYi.jpg
DJe1VLb.jpg

F04yYry.jpg
Damn. Those chops at the end look amazing. Good shit.

Shit on a Shingle, Texas Style, with canned oranges..
All the Hoochie Mommas be lovin it.
CDnpE9P.gif

Texas+SOS+Waffle.gif

FHjy89M.jpg

dQlREYi.jpg
DJe1VLb.jpg

F04yYry.jpg
I did a couple briskets and it came out best when I didn’t mess with it. Smoke until done. No wrap, no spritz, no nothings.

I make a great braised beef short ribs over polenta. Pain in the ads to make, but well worth it.

I did a couple briskets and it came out best when I didn’t mess with it. Smoke until done. No wrap, no spritz, no nothings.

Last time I tried, I overshot the temp and burnt the bottom a bit. But yes, just s&p and no crutch. I think I'm ready to give it another go but it's a tricky cut to get right.

Back