Elections Roy Moore, GOP candidate for Senate, accused by 4 women of sexual advances when they were ages 14-17

"Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?" Limbaugh said on his radio show. "Nobody said a word."

"When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls - he was a Democrat," Limbaugh added.

Limbaugh also went after Republicans who have called on Moore to step aside from the race.

IMO, one of the best absurd defense of Moore.

"Did you know that before 1992, when a lot of this was going on, that Judge Moore was a Democrat?" Limbaugh said on his radio show. "Nobody said a word."

"When he supposedly was attracted to inappropriately-aged girls - he was a Democrat," Limbaugh added.

Limbaugh also went after Republicans who have called on Moore to step aside from the race.

I'm not even surprised. One of the theories BLT was pushing in a shooter thread was that the shooter's history with younger girls was evidence that he was leftist.

I'm not even surprised. One of the theories BLT was pushing in a shooter thread was that the shooter's history with younger girls was evidence that he was leftist.
BLT?
so limbaughs argument was he was a perve when he was a dem, but magically got rid of his proclivities when he converted to republican.
this would be laughable if i didnt think Alabaman voters would fall for it hook line and sinker.

So what's a phrase for shit show that actually captures the magnitude of this mess?

BLT?
so limbaughs argument was he was a perve when he was a dem, but magically got rid of his proclivities when he converted to republican.
this would be laughable if i didnt think Alabaman voters would fall for it hook line and sinker.

Shit if it works I know a number of people in Hollywood who will start championing Republican causes. Weinstein will start donating to Trumps 2020 campaign.

I don't care what letter is next to a persons name. If they're a gross-ass idiot or a hate-filled fuckboi you get them out.

If tomorrow we find out Bernie Sanders was grabbing women by the pussy or being a closeted racist, see ya later, Berndog Millionaire. Across the board, I don't give a shit about the letter. I give a shit about the actions.

Scroll up to @Kiddo716 s post above.

It looks like rumblings of this was being talked about in Alabama in 2002 and settled down. Now that he's seeking a national office the national media is looking into him.

This reminds of Bill Cosby. Locally we were hearing rumblings about Cosby around 2003-5 and it died down.

Then Hannibal Burress made a joke about him that went viral and the national press started looking into him.

Next thing you know everybody is coming out.

Yup, same phenomenon with Louis CK. Defamer had reported it in 2011, Gawker in 2013. It was an open secret that nobody went on the record with.

These guys -

Moore Campaign and/or supporters have a fake robocall out pretending to be Washington Post reporters offering money for fake stories of abuse -

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5000 and $7000 dollars. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”
http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

Of course nobody at WaPo is named Bernie Bernstein and the email pings back as "undeliverable" if you try to send something. Interesting choice of fake name - sounds very "ethnic".

When Limbaugh was popping pills that it created an addiction for him, his liberal side was to blame

<seedat>

These guys -

Moore Campaign and/or supporters have a fake robocall out pretending to be Washington Post reporters offering money for fake stories of abuse -

“Hi, this is Bernie Bernstein, I’m a reporter for the Washington Post calling to find out if anyone at this address is a female between the ages of 54 to 57 years old willing to make damaging remarks about candidate Roy Moore for a reward of between $5000 and $7000 dollars. We will not be fully investigating these claims however we will make a written report. I can be reached by email at [email protected], thank you.”
http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

Of course nobody at WaPo is named Bernie Bernstein and the email pings back as "undeliverable" if you try to send something. Interesting choice of fake name - sounds very "ethnic".

Fuckin lol at Bernie Bernstein
What an incredibly ham handed attempt

These guys -

Hi, this is Liberal Jewstein from the failing New York Times. I'm offering bigly shekels to anyone who is willing to help us smear Christian patriot Roy Moore. E-mail me or something!

Limbaugh's attempt at passing the buck and trying to pin this on Dems is a new low for him, which isn't saying much though, considering we are talking about Limbaugh.

Limbaugh says the media and liberals did not attack Moore when he was a Dem. Well they didn't because NO ONE freaking knew he was a pedophile. His pedophilic tendencies was only known to locals, not to national news media. And Moore is now being exposed because of the Weinstein affair.

Moore once gave a talk to the Council of Conservative Citizens, a well known White supremacist group.And Moore fought against removing segregation from the Alabama constitution. No wonder he finally went over to the GOP.

Moore fights to keep segreationist language in the Al constitution.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/roy-moore-led-charge-against-removing-segregation-from-alabama-constitution

So to recap the excuses rightwingers supportive of Moore are peddling:
He was a Dem in 1992
Mary was a minor when she was impregnated
It's all fake news
Obama did coke....so what's the big deal with Moore pedophilia

Last edited:

Honestly if he said he was a dem when he did these stuff. It wouldnt hurt him

Statutory Roy should have went full Swaggart -

Alabama voters would have ate that shit up.

These guys -

Bernie Bernstein? Lol.

It’s almost better if this incompetent douche bag gets elected. It’s going to be a Republican, might as well be one that everyone hates and won’t take seriously to add to the shitshow milieu that is the current GOP.

The moral carcass which once was GOP ethics is bloated and rotting in the sun

Fuckin lol at Bernie Bernstein
What an incredibly ham handed attempt
They were going to go with Saul McJewstein, but thought that was a little too over the top.

Honestly if he said he was a dem when he did these stuff. It wouldnt hurt him

Anthony Weiner is in jail.

John Edwards dropped out of the 2008 Democratic primary. Bob Menendez is on trial. Want to try again?

Back