Is this considered stalking?

It's all good as long as she's where she says she is. The first time you check that thing and she's not , you're liable to confront her. Only to find out she was our shopping for your christmas present.

Oh, and I don't consider it stalking, but it could be a potential problem if she finds out.
No she wouldn't care. She already knows I can track my truck with my phone

Too much ridicule? Nice truck!
No. She's got a good job with a really big company. I just don't want to invade her privacy. My luck someone she works with will see it & then know shit about her that they shouldn't know.

Only if you throw a nut with a piece of fabric tied to it at her or the truck.

No. She's got a good job with a really big company. I just don't want to invade her privacy. My luck someone she works with will see it & then know shit about her that they shouldn't know.

Does that mean you took the previously posted pics down? :eek::(:D

Be careful or my balls might end up in your :eek:

Tartamudo.gif

No, it's all good. It seems like it's a combo of worrying about the truck and your girl.

It’s not stalking since she’s your girlfriend. It is a shitty thing to do though. If she goes through your phone, you can’t bitch about it.

Well honestly I'd probably do the same thing if I loaned the vehicle to a friend for that long. I do have a little bit of trust issues, but who doesn't. People can't be trusted. That's a well known fact.

Than dont let borrow the truck.

Try this question .... What would she do if she new you were keeping tabs on her and she was exactly where she said shed be

Honestly you might wanna work on your trust issues if your going to be in a relationship that kinda thing is a lot like a time bomb. You cant treat people like that or plant those kinds of seeds if things are healthy

Last how would you feel if she was keeping tabs on your location a couple times a day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back