So, who have the biggest "Stock Market" ?

GSP is only really interested in the Conor fight. He knows he would be at a disadvantage against any of the top 5 or 6 MWs. He does not appear overly enthusistic about fighting Woodley either. Woodley has good takedown defense, and one punch KO power. I would pick GSP to win 6 out of 10 times, but it is still high risk. The only way GSP would agree was if the road to Conor went through Woodley. If UFC wants to maintain some semblance of legitimacy they will have to make GSP-Woodley at WW, and Conor-Ferguson at LW (both high risk fights). If GSP and Conor both win they would then be paired up. But since GSP-Conor is by far the most profitable fight they can make right now it might happen before anything else. There is too much money on the table to risk losing it.

Woodley is definitely more popular, but if the fight is scheduled anywhere in the Oceania area Bobby Kncukles and GSP will sell out the arena.

Whittaker needs to work on his trash talk can't sell fight to casuals without it.

Whittaker. Tyron may have more media presence but let's face it, after the last couple stinkers his stock has tanked. Whittaker on the other hand is a good buy with lots of upside potential, he's got the Oceanian market cornered and with a bit of work put in he can be the next Mark Hunt. Also a lot less downside risk, if GSP loses to Whittaker it won't tank his own stock nearly a much as loss against Woodley.

Woodley would probably be the bigger fight just because it would be GSP’s attempt at getting his belt back.

I want GSP to defend against Whitaker first, then move back down and fight TWood.

English isn't my First language

Correct me instead of bitchin' about it.
That would actually help me to get better
How about go fuck yourself. How about that, you sensitive little puss.
All I was doing was trying to sell the fight.
You're over here complaining like Tim Kennedy.
I started a new topic, based on your topic. That's how conversations work in English. They flow naturally.

How about go fuck yourself. How about that, you sensitive little puss.
All I was doing was trying to sell the fight.
You're over here complaining like Tim Kennedy.
I started a new topic, based on your topic. That's how conversations work in English. They flow naturally.

Calgary... Now I get it

received_10155164242229503.gif

Who would sell more PPV's Vs Gsp ?

T-Wood Or Bobby Knuckles ?

That's the only question we need to answer,
that will tell us who Gsp is fighting next.

Sadly, I'm going with T-Wood.

tbh If I was GSP,
I would let T-Wood get an easy win Vs Coldby at 219
An Impressive win by Woodley,
and a "call out" would be the best way to promote this fight.

GSP Vs Woodley around june imo

Discuss

GSP vs Colby Covington for the Interim Welterweight Title

GSP like Conor, is going to draw no matter who they fight. I'd assume GSP trying to reclaim his WW title that he had for so long would sell more than a defense against Whittaker. If Woodley can get a dominant finish over someone on the end of year card, it would surely raise his stock a bit for a fight with GSP.

I just can't help but to think GSP vs Whitaker would be a borefest in terms of the promotion leading up to the fight. I do want to see that fight tho.

A GSP vs Woodly fight would definitely sell more in my opinion. Woodley being the WW champion and all.

With all that said, in terms of promotion and selling tickets, a GSP vs Conor fight would be incredible. You have the perfect nice guy and the best trash talker in the game. It would make an extremely entertaining promotion. But that's not happening, for the moment at least.

So between Whitaker and Woodley, the Woodley fight would sell more, no doubt.

Last edited:
Bobby has much more potential and could be massive in AU. Woodley is just annoying and no one likes him. Bobby may not sell as much now, but UFC realizes he is GSP of Australia and needs a break thru fight.

If you want the big bucks, McGregor vs GSP would guarantee huge PPV buys. Of course, what makes money is different than what makes sense.

Probably Woodley,

A lot of people would pay money (myself included) to see GSP smash him.

I actually don't really have an interest in seeing GSP stay at MW.
But I would also love for George to try and defend before moving down...win or lose

Back