Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Guy code is for retards. You owe him nothing. Do whatever you feel is right.

When your reason for why you wouldn't do something is "because they might go on a mass shooting or marry a pedophile", you've clearly jumped into fantasy. It's possible in that anything is technically possible.

But it's cool man. Live your bitch made lifestyle. I'm still holding out hope that karma's a bitch got you.

Hey buddy, let me tell you a secret that will save you some frustration:

you're arguing with an idiot
I feel bad for his friends

I called my wife and told her yesterday. Couldn't help it. She would've been able to tell something was wrong when I came back anyway. She wants to tell Anna (his wife), but I told her not to. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, I gotta work with this piece of shit. It didn't bother him before, but now he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around.

I'll add that we haven't talked about it since that night.

I called my wife and told her yesterday. Couldn't help it. She would've been able to tell something was wrong when I came back anyway. She wants to tell Anna (his wife), but I told her not to. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, I gotta work with this piece of shit. It didn't bother him before, but now he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around.

FWIW, I think you're doing the right thing. Especially if it's weighing on your conscience as you said.

Good luck.

When your reason for why you wouldn't do something is "because they might go on a mass shooting or marry a pedophile", you've clearly jumped into fantasy. It's possible in that anything is technically possible.

But it's cool man. Live your bitch made lifestyle. I'm still holding out hope that karma's a bitch got you.

Ffs that’s not my reason for not telling. That’s my example of how things don’t always go the way you think they’ll go

Hey buddy, let me tell you a secret that will save you some frustration:

you're arguing with an idiot
I feel bad for his friends
Derp

Good one bro! Especially the spoilers! Super creative!

Another thing I forgot to add was that we had a few drinks when this happened.

And it just wasn't a good idea to go to a club.

The bigger question is why didn't knock him out?

Ffs that’s not my reason for not telling. That’s my example of how things don’t always go the way you think they’ll go

Nobody said anything about how things will go but you. It doesn't matter to me how things go. That's for the victim to decide, and if they want to rampage then at least I'm not on the hit list because I stayed loyal. And ultimately it's the fault of the cheater for any consequences that come from it.

The bigger question is why didn't knock him out?

I'm not a violet person. It was just a figure of expression of me saying I tried practically everything, but I had a few drinks in me and I would have done a lot better if I wasn't. I could've threatened to tell his wife and that would've been 10x more effective than whatever I said to him at the time.

Nobody said anything about how things will go but you. It doesn't matter to me how things go. That's for the victim to decide, and if they want to rampage then at least I'm not on the hit list because I stayed loyal. And ultimately it's the fault of the cheater for any consequences that come from it.

It would matter to you if he put a hit on you.

It would matter to you if a bunch people in church got killed

It sure as fuck would matter to me

Well maybe it wouldn’t matter to you.... maybe players don’t care as long as they do what they perceive as right.

You would turn off the news and be like <Fedor23>

One thing you’re right about though, it won’t matter after a meth head puts a round in your dome for $200.

You should really tell her. If you don't you are basically deciding for her that she will be stuck in a fucked up marriage. Tell her and let her handle it how she wants to.

You might have set in motion something you can't change by telling your wife. Most women can't keep a secret and it will get around. You had a chance to keep it contained to just you and the couple involved.

You dun goofed. And how on earth are you disturbed by all this? You're Filipino....cheating on your wife is a HUGE part of the culture. Almost every Filipino guy cheats on his wife. Maybe that's why you are so sensitive to all this.

You might have set in motion something you can't change by telling your wife. Most women can't keep a secret and it will get around. You had a chance to keep it contained to just you and the couple involved.

Yup....done deal now. I'd watch the back of your head TS , about the time dude finds out he'll be seeing his kids every other weekend. Flippantly telling some anon dude on the internet to " do it....tell her " , is a whole lot less complicated than having a grown man on the loose that's gonna ( right or wrong ) consider you party to the destruction of his family.

Yup....done deal now. I'd watch the back of your head TS , about the time dude finds out he'll be seeing his kids every other weekend. Flippantly telling some anon dude on the internet to " do it....tell her " , is a whole lot less complicated than having a grown man on the loose that's gonna ( right or wrong ) consider you party to the destruction of his family.

No, dude decided to destroy his family when he decided to cheat. He’s the only one that blame can truly be placed upon.

So many people in here quick to point out the possibility of an open marriage. Open relationships
A. Are not that common, and
B. Are fucking disgusting
Yes, lol at the crazy amount of virgin Sherdoggers talking about "Maybe they have an open relationship, you don't know bro" as if open marriages are the least bit common occurences.
The chances of there being an open marriage arrangement are so remote that that shouldn't even be a factor in considering whether or not to talk.

No, dude decided to destroy his family when he decided to cheat. He’s the only one that blame can truly be placed upon.

Be that as it may. What is HE gonna think ? Do people not in general have an uncanny ability to shift blame ?

How many dudes have killed their ex wives or the dude she was fucking? Guys have a tendency to get violent over shit like this. Your logic means fuck all once he decides to take his wrath out on you.

I personally know ( or knew ....he's dead now )a guy whose son got murder / suicided in grocery store parking lot by an EX....not even current husband of woman he was seeing. Shit happens

Drag your wife into it, that’s cool

it’s not

Back