Lashley
Jack Swagger
Dada 5000
Ishii
Aleks
Mighty Mo
Gilbert Yvel
Ken Shamrock

Genius right? I only included guys they could probably get or already have. Who wins? I got old ass Mighty Mo or the prisoner.

Wood watch, replace shamrock and ishi with Pudz and Tim Sylvia

Winner from the 1st tour: Fedor
Winner from the 2nd tour: Aleks E

Wood watch, replace shamrock and ishi with Pudz and Tim Sylvia

Haha Pudz would be too expensive I figured. Sylvia though I hadn't considered and that's genius. Ishii out, Sylvia in. We need Shamrock for the non-sense. He can fight Dada.

Lashley
Swagger
Ken
Royce
Dada
Walker
Chuck
Alberto Del Rio

Winner gets the winner of the 1st Bellator tournament

Lashley
Jack Swagger
Dada 5000
Ishii
Aleks
Mighty Mo
Gilbert Yvel
Ken Shamrock

Genius right? I only included guys they could probably get or already have. Who wins? I got old ass Mighty Mo or the prisoner.
Guaranteed it draws better than the real tourney. Everyone trashes on Bellator fort their freak fights, but no one tunes in for their legit match ups, like Lima vs Koreshkov, while everyone turns in for Dada-Kimbo.

Not bad.

You know Hardy is going to sign with Bellator at some point.

Agreed. I'd watch him fight Hershall Walker if he was up for it.

If a guy like Cody East can get a second chance i'm confident a 'name' like Greg Hardy can get one. Especially if its two years removed.

Guaranteed it draws better than the real tourney. Everyone trashes on Bellator fort their freak fights, but no one tunes in for their legit match ups, like Lima vs Koreshkov, while everyone turns in for Dada-Kimbo.

Thats exactly why they'll do it. They dont care if people mock them, nobody i tuning into Bellator cards these days, all under 600k for months. But put on Sonnen/Rampage, Fedor/Mir, and people will watch.

And they'd watch the shit out of Hershel Walker vs Dada or Greg Hardy or any of those kinds of fights.

People saying Timmeh forget he was like 300lbs in recent fights and retired on medical grounds. Shame cause he would be great in these freakshow tournaments...

If were going for a Shw I'd want Lungu in there!

Maybe Minowaman too :)

Fedor
Aleks
Liddell
Mir
Rampage
Sergei
Crocop
Lungu

That's the tournament id want to see in an ideal world.

Crocop vs Liddell
Fedor vs Mir

Aleks vs Lungu
Sergei vs rampage

Back