2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

You only think it's mass immigration because it's hispanics coming.

That makes absolutely no sense. So basically a typical comment from you.

If it was Europeans you wouldn't even care.

If it meant a total change in the politics of the country, meaning the Democrats will never lose another election in the future, yes, I would care.

Is mass immigration ruining Russia too? They have the 2nd largest immigration population in the world, most of which are from 3rd world muslim countries like Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, etc.

Yes. It's ruining Russia. It's also ruining Europe. Europe & Russia do not have bright futures. Take a look at the pictures I posted above to get a taste of what's to come, only multiply it by a million.

That makes absolutely no sense. So basically a typical comment from you.

If it meant a total change in the politics of the country, meaning the Democrats will never lose another election in the future, yes, I would care.

Yes. It's ruining Russia. It's also ruining Europe. Europe & Russia do not have bright futures. Take a look at the pictures I posted above to get a taste of what's to come, only multiply it by a million.

It must be sad to be so afraid of other humans because they might disagree and vote differently than you.

I sort of feel bad.

The joke is that HALF of all those Hispanic immigrants are classed as white/Caucasian anyway

That is self-classification. A lot of them tick the 'white' box when asked their race. Irrelevant, anyway. We're discussing the impact mass immigration from developing/third world nations has on the political landscape of a country like the USA. The answer is: it completely changes it, in favour of the Democrats. Which is why Democrats regularly boast about how they'll never lose another election in the future because of America's changing demographics.

...so the number, per us censor bureau, still has whitey over the 3 quarter mark.

Whites are about 63% of the US population. In a couple of decades time, they'll be about 50% of the population.

First time I’ve been called a sjw though. That’s a fun experience

To a normal person, that's not even an experience, but to you, it's a 'fun' one.

It must be sad to be so afraid of other humans because they might disagree and vote differently than you.

I sort of feel bad.

But it's the left who feels that way, which is why they support the undermining of democracy by flooding the USA (and other Western countries) with left-wing voters.

You should feel bad about how stupid you are.

But it's the left who feels that way, which is why they support the undermining of democracy by flooding the USA (and other Western countries) with left-wing voters.

You should feel bad about how stupid you are.

No one is flooding anyone. Immigrants are coming of their own free will because America is a great place to live.

No one gets to pick how immigrants vote. If you are so concerned with how they might vote, maybe you can come with some ideas how you can appeal to them?

No one is flooding anyone.

Immigrants are flooding into the USA and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat. As a result, this will completely change the American political landscape in favour of the Democrats. Democrats support this mass migration, along with amnesty (which means they support illegal immigration), because they know it benefits them greatly in the voting booth. It's not hard to understand.

Immigrants are coming of their own free will because America is a great place to live.

This doesn't debunk my point. Immigrants can still come of their own free will because they think America is a great place to live AND overwhelmingly vote Democrat. My concern is with the future of democracy in the USA which the left is currently undermining with their support for mass immigration and amnesty.

No one gets to pick how immigrants vote.

All the evidence shows us that immigrants overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Democrats know this, which is why they're so supportive of mass immigration from developing/third world nations.

If you are so concerned with how they might vote, maybe you can come with some ideas how you can appeal to them?

Or maybe the Democrats can try to persuade already-existing citizens to vote for them instead of just undermining democracy by flooding America with immigrants (Democrat voters). The job of political parties is not to appeal to immigrants.

You are all over the place. Every single one of your 'arguments' is feeble at best. Keep trying.

Immigrants are flooding into the USA and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat. As a result, this will completely change the American political landscape in favour of the Democrats. Democrats support this mass migration, along with amnesty (which means they support illegal immigration), because they know it benefits them greatly in the voting booth. It's not hard to understand.

This doesn't debunk my point. Immigrants can still come of their own free will because they think America is a great place to live AND overwhelmingly vote Democrat. My concern is with the future of democracy in the USA which the left is currently undermining with their support for mass immigration and amnesty.

All the evidence shows us that immigrants overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Democrats know this, which is why they're so supportive of mass immigration from developing/third world nations.

Or maybe the Democrats can try to persuade already-existing citizens to vote for them instead of just undermining democracy by flooding America with immigrants (Democrat voters). The job of political parties is not to appeal to immigrants.

You are all over the place. Every single one of your 'arguments' is feeble at best. Keep trying.

Then why don't you ask the GOP why they set the immigration quota at 0.002% annually and limited every country by the same amount if it's such a big deal to their prospects in future elections?

Why don't they do something about the immigration quota if it's such a big deal considering they control the majority of all government in every state and on the federal level?

Things should be intresting if it goes the way people here are saying.

First the democrats get more power and they will do the same thing they have before Trump and push to the left on social issues harder then before. They didn't learn anything from the Trump win.

Then the snap back will come and they will cry nd not understand why this would happen.

Maybe the republicans will learn and find a better candidate to put coward.

It seems like there is no place for the majority who tend to be more center so we will support the snap back candidate's.

If the democrats would come to the center more or for that matter if some of the republicans would do the same things would work out for all.

But I don't see hope of that especially on the left so we will have to fight to protect by any means the things we most believe in and ride the snap back out when it comes.

Such are things now.
Love the Freudian slip.

That is self-classification. A lot of them tick the 'white' box when asked their race. Irrelevant, anyway. We're discussing the impact mass immigration from developing/third world nations has on the political landscape of a country like the USA. The answer is: it completely changes it, in favour of the Democrats. Which is why Democrats regularly boast about how they'll never lose another election in the future because of America's changing demographics.

Whites are about 63% of the US population. In a couple of decades time, they'll be about 50% of the population.

To a normal person, that's not even an experience, but to you, it's a 'fun' one.
its not self identification, the us government has considered Latinos white since about 1903. It’s why despite the us military being segregated as fuck, Hispanics served alongside other white units. It’s why no one gave a shit that Ricky Ricardo was “married” to Lucy during the height of the Jim Crow era

Then why don't you ask the GOP why they set the immigration quota at 0.002% annually and limited every country by the same amount if it's such a big deal to their prospects in future elections?

Why don't they do something about the immigration quota if it's such a big deal considering they control the majority of all government in every state and on the federal level?

The Republicans are traitors to Americans, just as Democrats are.

its not self identification, the us government has considered Latinos white since about 1903.

But they're not white, so it's a moot point. Oh, there's Cameron Diaz.

It’s why despite the us military being segregated as fuck, Hispanics served alongside other white units.

Not "other white units", because hispanics aren't white. One look at them will clear that up. If you still think they're white after actually looking at them... good lord.

It’s why no one gave a shit that Ricky Ricardo was “married” to Lucy during the height of the Jim Crow era

Many did, actually. But anyway, still a moot point - hispanics aren't white.

Stop trying to deflect.

I'm not even American, but if I was, I would never vote for either party.

<SelenaWow>

All this circle talking bullshit about a problem that you don't even have a say in and doesn't impact you at all. You didn't even know that the American immigration policy was set by Republicans until I told you. HYSTERICAL OVER LITERALLY NOTHING.

<Dany07>

All this circle talking bullshit about a problem that you don't even have a say in and doesn't impact you at all. You didn't even know that the American immigration policy was set by Republicans until I told you. HYSTERICAL OVER LITERALLY NOTHING.

It's the same in Europe with leftists - they support mass immigration from developing/third world nations because it benefits them in the voting booths. I've battered you and your ilk from pillar to post, page after page in this thread, and you've tried desperately to counter me, but failed every time... so clearly it is something. And please don't project your snowflake feelings onto me - it's you who's hysterical.

It's the same in Europe with leftists - they support mass immigration from developing/third world nations because it benefits them in the voting booths. I've battered you and your ilk from pillar to post, page after page in this thread, and you've tried desperately to counter me, but failed every time... so clearly it is something. And please don't project your snowflake feelings onto me - it's you who's hysterical.

No it's not. Europe has an actual uncontrolled mass immigration problem that is completely unique based on Europe's geography.

You are hysterical if you think America has the same problem.

But they're not white, so it's a moot point. Oh, there's Cameron Diaz.

Not "other white units", because hispanics aren't white. One look at them will clear that up. If you still think they're white after actually looking at them... good lord.

Many did, actually. But anyway, still a moot point - hispanics aren't white.

Stop trying to deflect.
'deflect'? Look buddy, YOURE the one going against 100 years of established racial policy in the US. its fine if YOU want to have some goofy racial purity test that only includes those of 99% western european ethnic groups (excluding Irish, Poles, Spaniards, Portuguese, and Italians because fuck them), but you arent arguing with ME. I dont give two shits if some blue eyed blond haired Mexican considers himself 'white' or not. Thats just how the 'man' views it. Here in the US you have the option of self identifying as Hispanic or latino CULTURALLY, and then identifying your race as black white asian or other. As a good deal of Mexicans can trace european ancestry, and a solid amount of them conform to stereotypical 'white' features. they get to fly the white flag. Unless you want to call Charlie Sheen and the millions like him a beaner to his face.

No it's not. Europe has an actual uncontrolled mass immigration problem that is completely unique based on Europe's geography.

You are hysterical if you think America has the same problem.

It's not the exact same situation, but it's still mass immigration. And eventually Muslims will pour into the USA by the hundreds of thousands, annually. It WILL happen. Get ready!

Back