Girlfriend just attacked me.........

bro everything you have told us about her makes her sound like a real keeper.

pissing in your bed, stealing kittens, having that strong work ethic and drive and motivation to do things, and now kicking you in your nuts 3 times whilst you were trying to fall asleep.

im as shocked as she is that you havent proposed to her yet.

bro everything you have told us about her makes her sound like a real keeper.

pissing in your bed, stealing kittens, having that strong work ethic and drive and motivation to do things, and now kicking you in your nuts 3 times whilst you were trying to fall asleep.

im as shocked as she is that you havent proposed to her yet.
I know this is what all my friends say. They actually did an intervention but the thought of starting over with another girl seems like too much work. I know it sounds strange but thats where im at mentally

I know this is what all my friends say. They actually did an intervention but the thought of starting over with another girl seems like too much work. I know it sounds strange but thats where im at mentally
fuck it, you dont have to jump into something else straight away. just kick it lone wolf style for a bit.

id say the trade off would be worth it, but i dunno. plus if you are worried about age and time, i mean you said recently you dont even feel 34 (or around that i think i read you say), so you dont seem to be worried with age really if you dont feel old. that can be a burden to people, and really mainly girls to stereotype where they start fretting out after 31 and they still single.

fuck it, you dont have to jump into something else straight away. just kick it lone wolf style for a bit.

id say the trade off would be worth it, but i dunno. plus if you are worried about age and time, i mean you said recently you dont even feel 34 (or around that i think i read you say), so you dont seem to be worried with age really if you dont feel old. that can be a burden to people, and really mainly girls to stereotype where they start fretting out after 31 and they still single.
I know but its easier said than done

I know but its easier said than done
you could be making mountains out of molehills.

oGyk8_s-200x150.gif

a2dbbbd88508277c701bd1919f6e5b12.jpg

but in the end just do what ever makes you happy, and what you think you will be happy with in the foreseeable future of course.

Shes mad because i put earphones on

What??? She did that over something so trivial??? And while you were sleeping??? Even if she was drunk, still that’s fucked up.

I’d at least have to call my wife a whore to get the beats like that.

I see a Phil Hartman in your future if you don’t leave. Just to refresh your memory, Phil’s wife shot him while he was sleeping in bed and she was blackout drunk. She said she didn’t even remember before she shot herself.

I was assaulted once in a similar fashion. My gf at the time and I decided to drink rather early in the day, hang out, and have fun then turn in early since I had to be at work the next morning.

Well she's Native American, and as PC as I can say it, she has no business around alcohol. Brunch Mermosa quickly turned into Whiskey Sours, and having fun quickly turned into me avoiding passive aggressive remarks all afternoon.

When night time came, I used having to go to work as reason for us to go to bed and call it a night. Surprise, surprise, she wanted to go to the bar and "Have fun like you promised!" I refused, and just like that she went full Apache on me, but I defused the situation by just telling her to go by herself since I had to be at work the next morning. She was very angry, nasty angry, but she said fine, and she was gonna go without me. To be honest I really thought she was gonna go just to revenge fuck someone, but the relationship was all but over anyways, and I was tired of dealing with the toxicity of it all, so I let her go and make her own choices, if it ended in a split, fine.

I promptly went to sleep when she left, and the next thing I feel is being punched square in the eyeball while dead ass asleep. I freaking lept from the bed and tackled whatever just hit me and started to choke it. As soon as I realized it was that cunt I had been living with I let go. I kicked her out, and told her how close she came to serious bodily harm. Her response was "If you would have hit me, I'd have called the cops and had you arrested." She wasn't wrong, I would have been arrested, and I'm thankful everyday that I didnt strike.

The laws are fucked man, she was the psychopath and assaulted me, yet I know if i retaliated I would have lost that legal fight. Anyways we obviously split up, mainly because deep down I think she would have just tied me to the bed the next time and set the house on fire with me there. Crazy bitch dude.

I was assaulted once in a similar fashion. My gf at the time and I decided to drink rather early in the day, hang out, and have fun then turn in early since I had to be at work the next morning.

Well she's Native American, and as PC as I can say it, she has no business around alcohol. Brunch Mermosa quickly turned into Whiskey Sours, and having fun quickly turned into me avoiding passive aggressive remarks all afternoon.

When night time came, I used having to go to work as reason for us to go to bed and call it a night. Surprise, surprise, she wanted to go to the bar and "Have fun like you promised!" I refused, and just like that she went full Apache on me, but I defused the situation by just telling her to go by herself since I had to be at work the next morning. She was very angry, nasty angry, but she said fine, and she was gonna go without me. To be honest I really thought she was gonna go just to revenge fuck someone, but the relationship was all but over anyways, and I was tired of dealing with the toxicity of it all, so I let her go and make her own choices, if it ended in a split, fine.

I promptly went to sleep when she left, and the next thing I feel is being punched square in the eyeball while dead ass asleep. I freaking lept from the bed and tackled whatever just hit me and started to choke it. As soon as I realized it was that cunt I had been living with I let go. I kicked her out, and told her how close she came to serious bodily harm. Her response was "If you would have hit me, I'd have called the cops and had you arrested." She wasn't wrong, I would have been arrested, and I'm thankful everyday that I didnt strike.

The laws are fucked man, she was the psychopath and assaulted me, yet I know if i retaliated I would have lost that legal fight. Anyways we obviously split up, mainly because deep down I think she would have just tied me to the bed the next time and set the house on fire with me there. Crazy bitch dude.
Oh my god "like you promised" she says that shit to me all the time. Im like wtf?

Oh my god "like you promised" she says that shit to me all the time. Im like wtf?
Yeah, she's clearly a miserable human, so she claims you made some sort of promise to her to make her happy, and when she's not happy she'll blame you for breaking some delusional "promise", making it your fault she isn't happy.

Disengage from this bro, but prepare yourself for the fall out, there will be months of it, if not years.

I ended my relationship the following morning of the assault, and still had to deal with repercussions for nearly a year. She texted non stop, called my friends, Facebook msg'd me constantly, had her friends try to talk to me, everything under the fucking sun.

Then one day her friend frantically called, and called, then left me a voicemail saying that My ex had a gun was threatening to kill herself, and that I needed to come over stop her. It was an absolute nightmare bro, I was distraught, I didn't know what to do. I knew if my ex was serious I would only make things worse by showing up, so I called her parents. They responded and calmed her down, and talked her into moving out of her house and back with them until she could get help. Last I heard she got help, and is still somewhere around back home. I moved 1000 miles away for a better job, married and have 3 awesome kiddos.

7 years bud, and I still think of the horrors of that torturous relationship everyday. That's why I'm urging you to get out of that toxic shit before it gets worse. It's gonna be bad enough already, don't make it worse by hanging on.

In college in the 90s we had parties that got nuts because of the shots.we had bottles of Firewater and something called ice 101. So you would do 1 fire and chase it with an ice. My girlfriend at the time dragged me onto a second floor balcony and went from nice to raging lunatic in 3seconds. She started hitting me and I backed up. She then ran at me and I moved. She went flying off the balcony and fell about 10ft onto a table umbrella and then lawn chairs. To this day my friends joke and say I threw her off. She had a couple of bruises but wasn’t hurt. She made me cookies to say sorry but I ghosted her. I can be with a girl that can’t hold her drink.

You have battered woman syndrome.
51091.png

If you're not throwing jabs and uppercuts in your sleep after 9000 posts on Sherdog, that's on you.

Wait - is TS actually JCVD?

What are you going to do about the Green Ranger? I heard he's been shit talking you dawg

What kind of beta male gets run out by their GF. You should've stayed and filled her life with uppercuts. Don't come back here until you make her say sorry and make you a sammich after eating your uppercuts all night

You better get on a woman's level or you aren't going to make it. He jumps up, punches her in the face. She calls the cops and when they show up she has a bloody nose or a black eye and she's crying. Meanwhile your claiming she hit you in the nuts but there isn't a mark on you and she has a busted face. Goodbye, enjoy your jail time.

Back